2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

JaxsonVillain thinks TrumpyCane should stfu sometimes.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brings up an interesting question. What single thing would you change? Rules of the game are you can only pick one discrete thing (so can't say "revamp the program) and it has to be something achievable within one month (like deciding to use Sebastian with the Pipe again).
Recruiting.

Advertisement
There’s a Miami twitter space going right now with the name “Julian Sayin coming to Miami?”

I don’t have the heart to go in there and listen to whatever bull**** they are talking about. Thought maybe some one on here would and give me the rundown as to why they started it.

There’s a Miami twitter space going right now with the name “Julian Sayin coming to Miami?”

I don’t have the heart to go in there and listen to whatever bull**** they are talking about. Thought maybe some one on here would and give me the rundown as to why they started it.

Hey Mario... Do you see what's happening to this fan base when you make us wait?? 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement

It's a troll. They usually title it something outlandish so other fanbases join.

Just talking about players on these 7 on 7 teams.

I'm glad I'm not the only clown who said the same thing. Lol 🤣 that's some stupid ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back