2024 JUCO DT Danny Saili - Hutchinson CC offered

Advertisement
There are way better JUCO options such as 6'4 333lbs 2024 DT Jerome Simmons from south carolina.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Nah you can't be mad it this offer. Dude was jump cutting and getting off blocks, while eating up space. I like it.
I think you get mad because you’ve swung and missed on dozens of other DT prospects and are now grasping at straws late in the recruiting season.

Kid does have decent offers and tape doesn’t look too bad. But it’s a failure in terms of the approach they took to get to this point.

Advertisement
Thanks for this man

I think the JUCO route is a solid play with how the portal has transformed
It's an even more solid play if you need a quicker impact. DT is a maturity position. A lot of recruit straight out of HS are either not physically or mentally ready for that position as 17/18 year old. Sometimes it's both. Not saying this is a slam dunk either, but you like your chances a little more with someone that's been getting reps and in a S&C program. We'll see.

I think you get mad because you’ve swung and missed on dozens of other DT prospects and are now grasping at straws late in the recruiting season.

Kid does have decent offers and tape doesn’t look too bad. But it’s a failure in terms of the approach they took to get to this point.
Understandable!!

Yea. The frustration of how we got to where we are is the issue all of us should have. Law of averages and NIL budget, plus the narrative we heard around the building of a DL class created a lot of the mood around the fanbase. You would think we would have gotten one of the big fish we threw a line out for.

Too Short Reaction GIF by Travis
Plz explain why this is a reach…

Advertisement
Advertisement
No he has not. Idc what he did vs Temple. He has been a warm body.
Well seeing that 90% of the fanbase thought he should just leave and transfer out like Terry Roberts did after the Spring game I would say he is trending up.

Advertisement
So he was committed to OU but backed off? Regardless, whatever, take.

Big man is pretty nimble though. This is a no brainer, should have offered him months ago lol.
If Oklahoma wanted him I want him liked his tape lord knows we need a guy with this size

Advertisement
Back