2023 Jordan Thornton

rejuvaphan

Recruit
I was talking to a friend from Atlanta. He told me about this kid who plays CB and WR in Chamblee Charter HS in GA. HE is fast (4.49) and foorball quick. Apparently when he likes playing slot WR. I am told he loves Miami. IS there a way to get Coach Cristobal or his team to become aware of this kid?

Advertisement
No reason to leave Florida for WRs for the 2023 class
That’s a stupid way of thinking and that is why we suck lol. You ALWAYS cast a wide net and sort things out later. Good players are everywhere, not just FL. You get the guys that are good to great and like the U, no matter where they are from. You can still chase some divas on the side lol

Advertisement
That’s a stupid way of thinking and that is why we suck lol. You ALWAYS cast a wide net and sort things out later. Good players are everywhere, not just FL. You get the guys that are good to great and like the U, no matter where they are from. You can still chase some divas on the side lol
Just look at who's on our radar, it's Jalen Brown, Hykeem, Innis, I don't subscribe to only recruiting Florida for the entire team, but in the case of WRs we don't need to leave Florida this year.

Advertisement
While I do agree with the sentiment the top receivers in the nation for 23 are from Florida and soflo at that and we have great chances with them

Just look at who's on our radar, it's Jalen Brown, Hykeem, Innis, I don't subscribe to only recruiting Florida for the entire team, but in the case of WRs we don't need to leave Florida this year.
until these guys sign LOI's with us they are just wishes...keep recruiting

Advertisement
I get that, but at least one will end up like Noodles lol. Jokes aside, what if none of them sign with us.. we’d be left holding our dikks on NSD with no WRs signed. Those SF guys want to chase bags and play games, you go out and get someone else. Look at the best recruiters.. they go EVERYWHERE to get talent if they all had the mentality of not casting wide nets they would not be elite.

While I do agree with the sentiment the top receivers in the nation for 23 are from Florida and soflo at that and we have great chances with them
Top receivers come from everywhere, not just FL. Go try and get them all. Guarantee you Bama and OSU will be on them all.

Advertisement
Top receivers come from everywhere, not just FL. Go try and get them all. Guarantee you Bama and OSU will be on them all.
Ofc they are but u don’t back down especially with our staff and how we are treating football now get the best of the best from every where but keep soflo elite priority

I agree. We don’t need to leave Florida for WRs. WRs isn’t why Miami has an issue. Its in the trenches and QB where we need to head out of Florida for. WRs are not game changers as much as DLs , OLs, and QBs.

Last edited:
No reason to leave Florida for WRs for the 2023 class
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ofc they are but u don’t back down especially with our staff and how we are treating football now get the best of the best from every where but keep soflo elite priority
I didn’t say not to go after these dudes, I just said go after EVERYONE no matter their location. We’ve been butt trying to only recruit SFL “Dawgs” and they turn to poodles here lol. Leave no rock unturned. Our best playmakers on offense these past few years are from elsewhere

Advertisement
Back