Jimbo Fisher and the NFL....

Advertisement
Color me shocked if Jimbo gets an NFL head coaching offer. His best talents are recruiting and mentoring kids, which are not valued in the league.

In fact, he's really a younger version of Bobby Bowden, another great recruiter from West Va. Recruiting means nothing in the NFL.

Last edited:
You are going to start hearing his name this year for serious consideration as an NFL head coach.

Guy has produced 2 straight NFL first round QB's and has another one on the way. He runs an NFL style offense.

Especially with openings in Tampa and Jacksonville.

those two were two of the most questionable quarterback choices in the first round in the last 10 years and everyone seems to have noticed that they're complete frauds. the vikings and bills both deserve to live with their ridiculous draft picks.
Dumb comment. As a Miami fan, you still must give credit where credit is due. Not one person has questioned Manuel going in the first round. Manuel has been injured so it's way too difficult to judge him, but when he has played, he makes the Bills a much more solid team. But, as a Vikings fan, I'll admit that Ponder was arguably one of the worst first round QB draft picks ever

Advertisement
You are going to start hearing his name this year for serious consideration as an NFL head coach.

Guy has produced 2 straight NFL first round QB's and has another one on the way. He runs an NFL style offense.

Especially with openings in Tampa and Jacksonville.

Hey, hey, hey watchout when you say Tampa. I dnt want another college coach who is going on to his 1st NFL HC job...

Advertisement
Back