2026 Javari Barnett RB Seffner Christian

Canesfan43

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Kid is the goods has a USF offer, just coached against him and he could start for any team in Hillsborough right now. Ripped off 3 long runs

6' 205 easily and runs an 11.0 100m. These kids are built different these days

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid is the goods has a USF offer, just coached against him and he could start for any team in Hillsborough right now. Ripped off 3 long runs

6' 205 easily and runs an 11.0 100m. These kids are built different these days

Do you think he’s gonna grow out of being a RB?

Advertisement
Do you think he’s gonna grow out of being a RB?
I was looking at his size also by his senior year he could be 220 . If he still has that speed and vision well we maybe looking at a “ super “ RB with maturity way ahead of his age.

A Bo Jackson or Herschel Walker type RB ,
I know WHAAAT ???

GOCANES

@DMoney @Brooklyndee
this is a 9th grader. If you like the hudl please pass it along.
Done. My concerns with him is #1 lack of speed. Very good initial burst but quickly flattens out. #2 he grows out of position. He's gonna have to stay on his conditioning. But being that he's so young if his conditioning is corrected he could also develop some back end speed. Either way it was passed along.

Advertisement
Done. My concerns with him is #1 lack of speed. Very good initial burst but quickly flattens out. #2 he grows out of position. He's gonna have to stay on his conditioning. But being that he's so young if his conditioning is corrected he could also develop some back end speed. Either way it was passed along.
He's running a 11.0 100m as a freshman, I don't think it's out of the equation for him to get to a 10.5 while also gaining 10-20 pounds. His spring highlight shows off that top end speed

I was looking at his size also by his senior year he could be 220 . If he still has that speed and vision well we maybe looking at a “ super “ RB with maturity way ahead of his age.

I know WHAAAT ???

GOCANES
PLEASE don't do that. Bo and Herschel were arguably two of the most athletically talented football players period let alone running backs EVER. Don't put that on this kid Ricky bobby.

He's running a 11.0 100m as a freshman, I don't think it's out of the equation for him to get to a 10.5 while also gaining 10-20 pounds. His spring highlight shows off that top end speed
I watched the first 10 or so highlights I guess. In every one of them he gets off elite. Than his burst does out and he gets ran down within 30 yards or so. His stamina is his issue in my eyes. But that happens with alot of kids his age cause muscles are nowhere near developed or they don't have technique. I really like where he's at right now. But long term we'll have to see how he developes physically.

I watched the first 10 or so highlights I guess. In every one of them he gets off elite. Than his burst does out and he gets ran down within 30 yards or so. His stamina is his issue in my eyes. But that happens with alot of kids his age cause muscles are nowhere near developed or they don't have technique. I really like where he's at right now. But long term we'll have to see how he developes physically.
Ya he probably should leave Seffner as they're oline was garbage and we tackled him quite a bit in the backfield. Hed be better off going to TC, Jesuit, or Armwood

Advertisement
For reference Chris Johnson ran a 11.15 as a freshman so this kid is faster at this point of his development

I know WHAAAT ???

GOCANES

Cmon mane. He's not even Stephen Davis and Davis was an absolute monster in HS.

Advertisement
Cmon mane. He's not even Stephen Davis and Davis was an absolute monster in HS.
Well being he was a freshman at that size come his senior years he’d be a super back.

If he trains hard and his game matures there’s no reason why he can’t.
(3) more years is plenty time.

Again he’s a freshmen 6’1” 205 doesn’t this open the possibilities for him by senior season. I assure by them we’ll all be happy we offered early.

GOCANES

PLEASE don't do that. Bo and Herschel were arguably two of the most athletically talented football players period let alone running backs EVER. Don't put that on this kid Ricky bobby.
Love Marcus Dupree, too. IMO he was Bo and Herschel’s equal. Shame he took some bad advice and blew his leg and his career in the old USFL.

Advertisement
Back