Jason Taylor: Rueben Bain is "naturally born with an edge"

View as article
Seems like a great guy to interview. We have to enjoy him while we have him. Wont be here much longer. Unless he really enjoys living in Miami and is only waiting for the Dolphins to call him. Thats our only saving grace here.

have to think if the dolphins offered him a job he would listen. What we have going for us is that it seems like he enjoys building the relationships with the players on top of developing them. Plus his son on the team now certainly gives him reason to stay as well for now

Advertisement
AAeeyooo @Confidence1000 that title bruh? You letting that slide fam? Pause
This new territory a whole title
Man I already spoke on @DMoney & his shenanigans! I said that I know he has to be professional but he has so many pausing moments in his live show that it’s ridiculous! Then he be outta line on his post too😂😂😂😂😂. I been called Scott on him
200.gif

Hey yo! Tell @DMoney to hit the button

He’s just a tremendous asset for Miami-I knew he had the goods to be an outstanding coach after watching him at St.Thomas Aquinas-

He’s going to keep ascending in the coaching ranks he’s that good.

This is what I will say about Reuben Bain. If he were to make it his mission to be the embodiment of this program and become a vocal, active leader of men that instills his standard on the rest of the team and holds his team to account like true leaders do...if he were to take that responsibility our University would be better for it and his legacy goes from "really good player at the University of Miami" to the legendary type of player synonymous with our program. If he's got that in him...if he wants that responsibility...LFG.
He looks much improved this spring when he’s practiced.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back