Jameis Winston

didnt realize he signed i thought he was waiting on the mlb draft.

it will be good to have another EJ Manuel at fsu for another 4 years.

So, what is the record against you guys with EJ playing QB again?

LOL @ you thinking beating us is something epic.

Newsflash.

You've sucked longer than we have......that's saying something.

Oh, look, a strawman. I never said it was epic. I simply asked a question of a cane fan, whose team has lost twice with a starting QB who he is denigrating, why would he want 4 more years of that? It like he is saying he wants to lose 4 more in a row. No fan of any team should want their team to fare that badly.

no im saying as we eventually get better, which we will, and fsu continues their 9 game per year domination of the ACC that it will be fun picking him off. your correlation is ridiculous. Ponder is 10x the QB that Manuel is yet we defeated Ponder at Doak Campbell.

Advertisement
I live in NW Florida in the Panhandle, and here it's all Alabama/FSU.

I have to listen to their BS all the time - and FSU really has sucked like we have, so they don't have anything to talk about. In fact, with BOO BOO having recruited top classes for the past few years - you'd think they wouldn't suk as bad as they do.

I hope these aholes take an old fashioned, country-***-whipping this year from a VERY young Miami team. Just give them a taste of years to come.

I also live in the panhandle an hour and a half away from Tally and all the nole fans are Alabama fans right now. You know how it goes.

didnt realize he signed i thought he was waiting on the mlb draft.

it will be good to have another EJ Manuel at fsu for another 4 years.

Newsflash.

Oh, look, a strawman. I never said it was epic. I simply asked a question of a cane fan, whose team has lost twice with a starting QB who he is denigrating, why would he want 4 more years of that? It like he is saying he wants to lose 4 more in a row. No fan of any team should want their team to fare that badly.

no im saying as we eventually get better, which we will, and fsu continues their 9 game per year domination of the ACC that it will be fun picking him off. your correlation is ridiculous. Ponder is 10x the QB that Manuel is yet we defeated Ponder at Doak Campbell.

I didn't make the correlation. One of your guys did. And you assume that UM is the only team that will improve. What is your rationale for that? I never said anything about any other QB than EJ, and the record FSU has v UM with him as the starter. Apparently, I need to break it down into bite sized pieces so you can understand what I was saying

Newsflash.

I didn't make the correlation. One of your guys did. And you assume that UM is the only team that will improve. What is your rationale for that? I never said anything about any other QB than EJ, and the record FSU has v UM with him as the starter. Apparently, I need to break it down into bite sized pieces so you can understand what I was saying

please, if you have time, break down the whole history of the rivalry in bite sized pieces as well as conference titles and national championships along the way. Ill sit here and wait.

Face it...

you are LITTLE BROTHER

lolz suckass

Newsflash.

please, if you have time, break down the whole history of the rivalry in bite sized pieces as well as conference titles and national championships along the way. Ill sit here and wait.

Face it...

you are LITTLE BROTHER

lolz suckass

So, since you have nothing substantive to say that is on topic, you have to revert to the 5>2. I never mentioned anything about the history of the series, simply the one small part in which EJ Manuel is undefeated against UM, and the incredulous wish on the part of UM fans for him, or another like him to be around for years to come. The logical outcome of that wish is more losses for UM. Doesn't make sense for a UM fan to wish for more UM losses against a rival. It isn't hard to understand.

Advertisement
Lol your truly stupid. Not saying we are going to keep losing to e.j manual or someone like him, just saying he's a ****** Qb and Winston reminds me of him is all.

I have good friend who's a diehard 'Nole fan, and aside from this glaring character flaw, he watches the 'Canes just as closely as he watches his 'Noles.

He says in spite of the volume of true freshmen, that Miami is the most dangerous team outside the top 25, and that anticipates an ***-whipping this fall from UM. He said he'd trade our players and coaches for theirs seven days a week, and twice on Sundays. He said he believes FSU will get incrementally better, but "dammit, UM will get exponentially better."

Man, hearing something like that from a die-hard FSU fan just warms my heart.

I have good friend who's a diehard 'Nole fan, and aside from this glaring character flaw, he watches the 'Canes just as closely as he watches his 'Noles.

He says in spite of the volume of true freshmen, that Miami is the most dangerous team outside the top 25, and that anticipates an ***-whipping this fall from UM. He said he'd trade our players and coaches for theirs seven days a week, and twice on Sundays. He said he believes FSU will get incrementally better, but "dammit, UM will get exponentially better."

Man, hearing something like that from a die-hard FSU fan just warms my heart.

thats nice and all, but A: He probably doesnt know much more about Miami then the common man, which is like nothing. B: Is he ******* serious? FSU's defense is going to be dominate this year but the O will be bad enough to only land them the perrenial 9 win season. They have some young studs on offense like Kelvin Benjamin but I am not sold on the coaching staff. FSU should pound us this year by two touchdowns, but usually the team who isnt supposed to win in the series is the one who comes out on top we shall see.

Advertisement
i live here in PC and this:emotcrown:

I live in NW Florida in the Panhandle, and here it's all Alabama/FSU.

I have to listen to their BS all the time - and FSU really has sucked like we have, so they don't have anything to talk about. In fact, with BOO BOO having recruited top classes for the past few years - you'd think they wouldn't suk as bad as they do.

I hope these aholes take an old fashioned, country-***-whipping this year from a VERY young Miami team. Just give them a taste of years to come.

I also live in the panhandle an hour and a half away from Tally and all the nole fans are Alabama fans right now. You know how it goes.

Just as you seem to be aware of FSU's strengths and weaknesses to the point you see us getting pounded by two touchdowns, HE's very, very aware of Miami, Miami recruits and all that goes with Miami.

And yes, he's dead serious that he believes Miami will wax FSU's bikini line this year, AND their fuzzy butts.

He says unlike FSU, Miami is teaching process, process, process - whereas FSU is relying more on talent, as their coaching positively sucks more than a black hole. His words, not mine.

I guess we'll see.

Advertisement
Back