2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

They must put that in the Mac n cheese for recruits. It awakens their inner chakra and they commit, we better adapt
Not that OSU isn’t a powerhouse but the Jeremiah Smith situation was proof of them stepping up their NIL game. They are not happy around that program right now and they’re going hard

I think they’ll have trouble with flips again with some of these guys though they’ve got a lot of OOS national guys

Advertisement
Not that OSU isn’t a powerhouse but the Jeremiah Smith situation was proof of them stepping up their NIL game. They are not happy around that program right now and they’re going hard

I think they’ll have trouble with flips again with some of these guys though they’ve got a lot of OOS national guys
That’s how u become elite OoS national stars. The problem with OSU will be qb imo, unless Sayin is that dude. I like that we prioritize the elites in sfla only and OOS elites, that’s how you become dominant.

That’s how u become elite OoS national stars. The problem with OSU will be qb imo, unless Sayin is that dude. I like that we prioritize the elites in sfla only and OOS elites, that’s how you become dominant.
Day is their problem honestly. He’s not an elite play caller. He’s actually pretty bad at it relatively speaking

I think they’re gonna move on from him but also feels like they’ve been pushing these guys to commit early to build hype for the program because there’s a lot of inner turmoil

I think they’re hoping they take advantage of Michigan coming back to earth and hanging on

Could be wrong though just the vibe I get

Advertisement

Cam Ward messed up the JS situation.

Nothing to do with OSU.

Advertisement
JS going to OSU has nothing to do with OSU?
You really think he pulled that signing day stuff because the team he was already committed too had the best offer do ya?

He didn't know who his QB was going to be because Ward drank bleach for month then came back to his senses.

You really think he pulled that signing day stuff because the team he was already committed too had the best offer do ya?

He didn't know who his QB was going to be because Ward drank bleach for month then came back to his senses.

Or he loved OSU from the start and leveraged Miami for the largest bag possible in a bidding war - like how free agency usually goes down.

Advertisement
Or he loved OSU from the start and leveraged Miami for the largest bag possible in a bidding war - like how free agency usually goes down.
Whatever you wanna say to fit your narrative that's fine.

TGIF

Day is their problem honestly. He’s not an elite play caller. He’s actually pretty bad at it relatively speaking

I think they’re gonna move on from him but also feels like they’ve been pushing these guys to commit early to build hype for the program because there’s a lot of inner turmoil

I think they’re hoping they take advantage of Michigan coming back to earth and hanging on

Could be wrong though just the vibe I get
I kinda hope OSU does just well enough to keep Day around. Like let them be 10-2 and sneak into the playoff, get bounced immediately and their boosters see it as progress type of thing.

Advertisement
I kinda hope OSU does just well enough to keep Day around. Like let them be 10-2 and sneak into the playoff, get bounced immediately and their boosters see it as progress type of thing.
Yeah I’ve got some friends that are major boosters there and ****** part is in general their boosters know football. Figure Michigan comes back to earth this year if they don’t win that game that might be it for him

Then again pure speculation I hope he sticks around too

0-12. Everyone gets fired. The fan base rebels and burns the campus to the ground. Jumps into the flames. Thats the progress I’m hoping for.

Advertisement
Back