2025 Jaelyne Matthews OL de-coms from PSU

Advertisement
I had a patient want to name her baby “Meconium”… she kept hearing it during labor and said it was a pretty name. Took nurses a bit to convince her otherwise.

meconium
noun
  1. the first fecal excretion of a newborn child, composed chiefly of bile, mucus, and epithelial cells.
"Oooh I love your baby's name, what does it mean?" "Thanks, it means baby ****"

Deion just offered.

sowhatal.gif

I had a patient want to name her baby “Meconium”… she kept hearing it during labor and said it was a pretty name. Took nurses a bit to convince her otherwise.

meconium
noun
  1. the first fecal excretion of a newborn child, composed chiefly of bile, mucus, and epithelial cells.
She passed Meconium before her baby did!

Advertisement
Advertisement
No date set. Just said he is taking an OV in June.

Matthews said Cristobal and Mirabal made a huge impression during his in-school visit and have generated plenty of recruiting momentum since their first face-to-face meeting, and his interest in the Hurricanes has continued to grow. He recently made the decision he would take an official visit to Miami this June.

“I’d say they definitely became a program on my radar when the head coach came and visited me at my school and showed how much he actually cared,” Matthews said. “It had a pretty big effect on me. It was a personable visit. Coach Cristobal hung out with me and my coach and it was like a two-hour visit. That was the first time we ever met in person, and of course it was in my hometown and my school. I would say that built them up as a program a little bit.”

He’s still working on his official visit schedule but also has his eyes on Tennessee, Maryland, Texas, Ohio State, Colorado and Georgia.

“I want to be part of an elite program,” Matthews said. “I want to be a difference-maker at an elite program. I want to go against people that are going to make me better every single day. I want to have coaches that are going to make me better as a young man and grow as a student and as an athlete. That’s really what it’s going to come down to and a real family-based team.”

lots of studs, supposedly, for the 2025 class at the OT position. Sanders is the clear 1 guy but after that it becomes muddy. Not convinced Solomon Thomas will be a priority for us at tackle (seems short) despite being the top tackle prospect in state. Is he a guard at the next level?>
He's a guard all the way!

No date set. Just said he is taking an OV in June.

Matthews said Cristobal and Mirabal made a huge impression during his in-school visit and have generated plenty of recruiting momentum since their first face-to-face meeting, and his interest in the Hurricanes has continued to grow. He recently made the decision he would take an official visit to Miami this June.

“I’d say they definitely became a program on my radar when the head coach came and visited me at my school and showed how much he actually cared,” Matthews said. “It had a pretty big effect on me. It was a personable visit. Coach Cristobal hung out with me and my coach and it was like a two-hour visit. That was the first time we ever met in person, and of course it was in my hometown and my school. I would say that built them up as a program a little bit.”

He’s still working on his official visit schedule but also has his eyes on Tennessee, Maryland, Texas, Ohio State, Colorado and Georgia.

“I want to be part of an elite program,” Matthews said. “I want to be a difference-maker at an elite program. I want to go against people that are going to make me better every single day. I want to have coaches that are going to make me better as a young man and grow as a student and as an athlete. That’s really what it’s going to come down to and a real family-based team.”
Cane!

Advertisement

meconium
noun
"Chlamydia" is mellifluous as well.

Not yet... as long as women, in particular.... black women keep having babies, they'll keep coming up with more interesting ways to spell Jalen. All for individuality, of course. :ROFLMAO:
It started with black women and turned into every attention seeking mother attempting to make their child lexical whilst confusing their child on sounding out words and ****ing off teachers across America.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back