Jaden Rashada

Advertisement
hes going to UGA
They are interested, for sure.

Aligns, similarly, with Dante Moore. Top QB prospect, transfers, probably takes a year off as a QB1 at a top school before competing for QB1 as a third year player.

If he's ok with sitting, ****, I'd circle in on him for Miami. (we're probably not, just sayin)

His stats weren't too hot at ASU, but ASU is a mess beyond, but when I saw him, the arm plays up, to me. Needs to clean up a ton, but he's got an arm. Similar feeling I had with Dante Moore. Struggles be damned...the arm can still play and its worth the dice roll for any program in America.

Advertisement
Legit hurt the Rashada's are goofy. These mofos left me with a nothing a$$ QB room, thank you for saving us Cam now we got no worries :cool: *At least for a year*

There is a lot being said here but it seems pretty simple to me.

He got screwed by the Gators and was left without a chair after the music stopped. He managed to squeeze into a P5 program but likely at a much lower level of NIL than someone of his ranking would have commanded if signed during the regular course of the recruiting cycle.

I always thought he would re-shop his services when the opportunity presented itself. It is the equivalent of somebody taking a job they are over qualified for out of necessity. They will always be looking to upgrade after that.

The only surprise for me is that he didn't enter in the winter.

I bear no ill-will for the kid. My general advice for any kid is to seek what you are worth +/- 10% but then let intangibles drive the final decision even if it isn't the best offer. In this case it would be coaching, relationships, scheme fit, roster, weather, culture, campus, etc. But that entire model of decision making gets blown out of the water when someone makes you a crazy offer more than anyone else. He did what most people would do in that situation. It just turned out to be too good to be true. I blame UF a great deal more than him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This stuff is getting crazy, no problem with these “kids” getting paid but this transfer portal 💩 has to stop. Creating more entitled devas who can’t take the heat, don’t want to compete or work for anything and if you don’t hand it to them, see ya…guess it makes sense, mirrors todays society

This stuff is getting crazy, no problem with these “kids” getting paid but this transfer portal 💩 has to stop. Creating more entitled devas who can’t take the heat, don’t want to compete or work for anything and if you don’t hand it to them, see ya…guess it makes sense, mirrors todays society
Along with the fact that academics are pretty much not as important as athletics/ performance. This will get way worse before it gets better.

Along with the fact that academics are pretty much not as important as athletics/ performance. This will get way worse before it gets better.
It’s all so f…..up, all of it. Is anyone accountable for anything anymore ? When then do we start taking back NIL money from them or basing it on performance? You know like in the real world !

Advertisement
It’s all so f…..up, all of it. Is anyone accountable for anything anymore ? When then do we start taking back NIL money from them or basing it on performance? You know like in the real world !
Maybe the Rock's new league will eventually take them all in. I always wondered with the NIL starting, where does academics fit into NIL? I have zero issue with them making money, but to give a high school kid millions before he even steps on a field in college is f'in crazy. As a former teacher, just in the last decade High school academics across the board are way down, especially math. ****, some HS's have below 10% students passing class and teachers are told to pass them anyway.

It doesn't have to be like this, but athletics and NIL are much more valued than academics in todays age. Sometimes I think colleges do not care, as long as the money rolls in.

Advertisement
Back