jacurri brown in the portal

Manny recruit cant throw, but will be good if he goes to a lesser program. If he goes to a top tier program hes cooked. Hes a good kid though its a shame the media is going to tarnish it
Agreed... Kosi goes to FAU, starts for 2 years... Gets to enjoy being a player... Brown can do the same... And should...

Advertisement
exactly, but our fans will say hes a baller when they are obviously playing lesser comp. Its like they cant comprehend we play better comp even if its the bum *** acc
I agree but... Kosi really didn't set the world on fire at FAU.. I mean he played but they were still a bad team..

Advertisement
So them saying Mario lied to Jacurri isn’t evidence? Them saying he has outplayed all the QBs this spring (going out of their way to defend him and attack others) all this after his initial interview that caused problems to begin with… wouldn’t be guilty in court, but I wouldn’t say there is nothing there
I’m convinced that you are a an idiot

What's the end game here?

The chances he plays QB in the NFL are slim and none so he should have either planned for his post playing days by getting the best education with the best post grad job opportunities all the while going to school for free and getting $50k a year in NIL money .... or switched positions.
JB "earning" 50k in NIL is absolutely ridiculous if true. Thats as ****ed as the people that think he is leaving to be a starter for someone else. If that someone else is Wagner, FAMU or Bethune maybe but no P5 team for sure

Advertisement
respectfully, he deserves his own thread

That picture, I feel it. Kid is a stud at life and any college bound kid , athlete or regular student, they come in with these big dreams. In their minds they are starting their journey that'll see them conquer the world. They believe that there's nothing in life they can't overcome.

He's hit his first hurdle. Hope he stays on his feet and keeps believing in himself. Go do big things somewhere else and if it doesn't work out on the field young man, kill it in the classroom. Nothing but the best to him, for real.

Last edited:
Jayden Daniels was a total stud his Freshman year at ASU and both Daniels/Sanders are natural passers.

Best of luck to Jacurri but your examples are bad.
I think you missed my point.

Daniels was good his freshman year, but he had 10 TDs and 10 INTs his junior year. What we saw at LSU was 5 years in the making.

Jacurri is as athletic and as talented as all the guys I mentioned. It's up to him in what he develops into. He has 3 years to do it. I'm willing to bet the lights come on before his eligibility runs out.

I just think Jacurri needs to be in the right situation where he's "the guy" and he will blossom over time. Similar to .Murphy going to Duke. Manny is not under pressure at Duke to win. Murphy will get the time to grow as the starter.

Advertisement
Sheesh

👇🏾

@Rellyrell saw it. So did I and I'll say I killed it in that thread.

Still, I don't know that reading back I've ever been more disappointed to be correct. Seems like a genuinely good young man and I stand by what I said in this thread earlier.

@Rellyrell saw it. So did I and I'll say I killed it in that thread.

Still, I don't know that reading back I've ever been more disappointed to be correct. Seems like a genuinely good young man and I stand by what I said in this thread earlier.

Still wish him the best, but it was pretty clear he would struggle at the next level. He has some tools to work w/, but the offenses we wanted to run didn’t fit his skill set. I think it would be best for him to get in to a true RPO offense at the G5 level, & build himself up.

So them saying Mario lied to Jacurri isn’t evidence? Them saying he has outplayed all the QBs this spring (going out of their way to defend him and attack others) all this after his initial interview that caused problems to begin with… wouldn’t be guilty in court, but I wouldn’t say there is nothing there
Funny that Reuben Bain says he would run through a brick wall for Mario but we are to believe that behind the scenes JB was outplaying everyone including Cam Ward? And we are also to believe that Mario had been trying to intentionally sabotage JBs career going as far as lying to him about his ability to compete for the job? Makes zero sense.

Advertisement
Good fortune moving forward JB. I’ve said numerous times he’s a great young man and one of the players on this roster who you get a genuine, grounded vibe from when he’s around. With that being said it’s 100% the right move for him and the team and it’s been coming for a while.

Insinuating or outright saying Mario and the staff did not give him a fair shake is one of the more erroneous positions I’ve heard and is rich even for this site. The reality is he’s behind a mammoth portal fish landed, a second portal QB who’s exceeded expectations of the staff since his arrival, and Emory who although a year behind is ahead of him like it or not.

Rightly so it’s Cam’s show with Poff on a short leash should something catastrophic occur. Seems like many on here are clamoring for competition until it’s their guy who gets the axe. I say it’s about time we have genuine position battles. Been a long time since we’ve had that here and it will only make us better.

Do you remember how Jordan Travis looked before getting all the fame & accolades, he looked worse than Jacurri. You dont need that much to succeed in college. With that said Jacurri should get a QB coach and go to UCF/SMU. Miami hasnt developed a QB since Kaaya days

Advertisement
Back