Jacolby George needs more targets (video)

Jacolby George will go as far as Jacolby George wants to go.

If he’s putting in effort on every route and not taking plays off, has his head on straight…he can have a 1k yard season. There will be a ton of attention on bracketing X, and Brown will certainly have DC’s aware of his YAC ability and smooth nature.

If he’s too busy fighting dudes, fooling around in practice, and no showing when he feels like it against lesser competition…then watch out for Horton or Ray Ray to push for some reps.

Advertisement
I watched the video from the original post and with the weapons we have I am more than excited to see our offense this season.

I hope Dawson goes with multiple personnel groups. Would really like us to go at times with 4 WRs (x, George, brown and either Horton, JJ or Ray Ray) and Martinez. Pick your poison with trying to defend that lineup. Go coverage and Martinez runs all over you. Bring a safety in the box and then you have single coverage on the 4 WRs and Ward can pick the best matchup.

On paper we should be really fun to watch

I watched the video from the original post and with the weapons we have I am more than excited to see our offense this season.

I hope Dawson goes with multiple personnel groups. Would really like us to go at times with 4 WRs (x, George, brown and either Horton, JJ or Ray Ray) and Martinez. Pick your poison with trying to defend that lineup. Go coverage and Martinez runs all over you. Bring a safety in the box and then you have single coverage on the 4 WRs and Ward can pick the best matchup.

I agree I can't wait to see what Dawson has cooked up after some more familiarity with his players. He has a lot of tools now.

Also thank you for watching, love that the Cane fans have been so engaging when I share these videos. Love our fanbase, negative or positive comments they make this fun.

Hope Dawson takes advantage of having mcdaniels down the street and is over at dolphins camp.. Hearing Kansas talk about going over to chiefs as much as possible and you would hope our OC who isnt a house hold name would do the same thing.. See how they use Achane on edge and incorporate that into our offense..

Advertisement
Hope Dawson takes advantage of having mcdaniels down the street and is over at dolphins camp.. Hearing Kansas talk about going over to chiefs as much as possible and you would hope our OC who isnt a house hold name would do the same thing.. See how they use Achane on edge and incorporate that into our offense..
Have been hoping that Dawson gets around McDonald and his offense. Let’s hope this actually happens.

xjZw3teCLY2joxLc1s.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been rooting for George he was my favorite WR In his class! Think he's gonna finally put it together this year an show out!
He already put it together. Dude had 900 yards and 8 TDs last year with 💩QB play lol. If he puts together another season like last year he will be at least a 3rd round pick. And that’s with the “character issues”.

Not likely to happen since Mario is all about playing physical football

Advertisement
Not likely to happen since Mario is all about playing physical football
Dolphins were like top 5 in rushing and had much less attempts than top 10 teams. They were number 1 in yards per attempt.(this is with MAJOR injuries on oline) Was gonna say Mario would be a fool not to incorporate some of the stuff they do on edge but we already have GT game for nation to see.. :snoopfacepalm:

Dolphins were like top 5 in rushing and had much less attempts than top 10 teams. They were number 1 in yards per attempt.(this is with MAJOR injuries on oline) Was gonna say Mario would be a fool not to incorporate some of the stuff they do on edge but we already have GT game for nation to see.. :snoopfacepalm:
How many times did McDaniels run up to gut predictively on first down?

Cam Ward has the best weapons and OL of his life.

If this team isn't cooking with gas offensively in 2024, we have a significant injury at the QB position. It should be one of the highest scoring, most explosive, highest pace offenses in America. Zero reason for it to not be.

And yeah, on topic, Jacolby George should get plenty of targets this year. He made a big jump last year. Hope that ascension continues as he matures.

I agree I can't wait to see what Dawson has cooked up after some more familiarity with his players. He has a lot of tools now.

Also thank you for watching, love that the Cane fans have been so engaging when I share these videos. Love our fanbase, negative or positive comments they make this fun.
I didn’t realize these were your videos

Great job on these man

Advertisement
Back