IN THE AIR TONIGHT

mid afternoon.. right before sunset in the Orange Bowl
already drunk in the student section everyone doing some bs
this song comes on.. the entire stadium turns around and faces the field
the drumming part of hte song comes on and the high kicks in

nothing will ever compare to this.. I am thankful i got to experience it.

Man what special times, i remember that feeling when it felt like the whole building was going to fall apart when we cheered. Only wish my daughter would have had a chance to experience it. Good times.

when Shockey scored vs FSU to win the game... it was raining too..

some of the new Miami fans that never experienced this I feel bad for.

One of my personal favorites ill always remember that to be special shockey had me in tears chugging rum screaming from the stands to the car that was parked in some guys yard

Advertisement

Pre-Game was pretty special back in the day - I use to love when the DBs would be the last guys off the field - they would start at the open end zone - lock arms and walk down to the closed end zone - fans would go crazy

Advertisement
This is helping me a lot! You see I had the same optimism going into the bowl game. I thought our guys would come out and take back South Florida. Long ride back I will tell you that. It's good to feel the optimism vibe...**** good!

Man what special times, i remember that feeling when it felt like the whole building was going to fall apart when we cheered. Only wish my daughter would have had a chance to experience it. Good times.

One of my personal favorites ill always remember that to be special shockey had me in tears chugging rum screaming from the stands to the car that was parked in some guys yard

the parking was pretty special lol.. i parked at some guys yard for $30 after the game I had to use the bathroom so he let me for $5 and long story shorty my friends and I ended up eating dinner with his family.

GOD I miss that OB.. death to Sun Life Stadium!

the parking was pretty special lol.. i parked at some guys yard for $30 after the game I had to use the bathroom so he let me for $5 and long story shorty my friends and I ended up eating dinner with his family.

GOD I miss that OB.. death to Sun Life Stadium!

I can remember as a kid playing Rutgers and stealing the Knights sword. The missed field goal against FSU, the come back against UiF. Some of favorite times where driving up and hearing the old lady yell $20 no blockie!

Advertisement
Back