in case you forgot (mesidor)

Advertisement
Is that foot injury something that's been lingering a bit? I know foot injuries and big men aren't the most ideal combination.

He was unreal when healthy - the amount of disruption from a healthy Mesidor and Bain alone will make it really hard on ACC offenses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is that foot injury something that's been lingering a bit? I know foot injuries and big men isnt the most ideal combination.

He was unreal when healthy - the amount of disruption from a healthy Mesidor and Bain alone will make it really hard on ACC offenses.

Good question.
May he have a complete recovery for the sake of his career and life after football.

Advertisement
Is that foot injury something that's been lingering a bit? I know foot injuries and big men aren't the most ideal combination.

I am not counting on Mesidor stepping on the field and being the same Mesidor he was pre-injury. You just cant with any injured player.

Maybe he will be back to pre-injury form from game one, maybe it takes him 2-3 games ,maybe it takes him till the end of the season and maybe it takes him the whole year to fully recover. We don't know.

Hopefully, he is full go vs the Gators but I think we now have the depth to make up for his loss if he needs more time. Not true with previous teams

Advertisement
I am not counting on Mesidor stepping on the field and being the same Mesidor he was pre-injury. You just cant with any injured player.

Maybe he will be back to pre-injury form from game one, maybe it takes him 2-3 games ,maybe it takes him till the end of the season and maybe it takes him the whole year to fully recover. We don't know.

Hopefully, he is full go vs the Gators but I think we now have the depth to make up for his loss if he needs more time. Not true with previous teams
why wouldn’t he? He didn’t tear a knee up or anything. As long as the foot is healed he should return to form

Last edited:
Advertisement
Them being 280 doesn’t give us a big body in the middle. It’s still an issue.
No but if you have 2 DEs at 280 and then 2 DTs 290-300 that is a big D-line. The run defense was 12th last year with a very small interior. They will be bigger this year and have better run stoppers. Clark and barrow are better vs the run than LT and JHH

why wouldn’t he? He didn’t tear a knee up or anything. As long as the foot is healed he should return to form
It is not just overcoming the injury, it is also getting your edge back. Take a long break from any sport whether it be tennis, basketball, or football and you typically loose that edge that made you the best you could be. Some get it back right away,others take longer.

Advertisement
Back