I'm so Got **** ****ed...

Advertisement
Name a team FSU plays that will get within 20 points of em. You can't.

this year ? UL ,UF , Clemson , UMx2 , Notre Dame.
this FSU lost 2 great WR , 2 great RBS , most of their D .

IMO FSU loses 2 games going into bowl season - to us one time , with them beating us the other time and to either Notre Dame or Clemson

to the OP - do you not know who Tony Dorrestt is ? Kid was an all time great . Better college player at RB then any we have had minus Mcgahee but he only had one amazing year though.

I don't think your point on WRs is bad

So ****ed because they didn't claim Miami would win or pick a UM player as the best ever? All the radio podcasts and even major radio shows and television shows are based on opinion and bias. Not complete facts. Get a grip.

We can beat FSU. If kaaya is half the qb I hope he becomes, you will all become believers September 1st.

Advertisement

The Miami Hurricanes.

No way with there depth by the 4th they'll be pulling away, they have better players rt now. If we croot like 2016 including Shavar then they will fall off but if they own us in sfla for those special kids we hit.

Rivalry game my brother. Yes they are the better team but we will keep it closer than they like. We aren't quite there though yet I agree. They will never take us lightly so an "upset" in that sense is tough in this series.

Advertisement
52.png

I expired

The Miami Hurricanes.

No way with there depth by the 4th they'll be pulling away, they have better players rt now. If we croot like 2016 including Shavar then they will fall off but if they own us in sfla for those special kids we hit.

Rivalry game my brother. Yes they are the better team but we will keep it closer than they like. We aren't quite there though yet I agree. They will never take us lightly so an "upset" in that sense is tough in this series.

Don't trust our DL yet, I'm waiting for us to beef that up. When we do and lock it up in sfla there run and the rest of cfb is done for. If HBK is the truth we can keep it close though maybe

IMO FSU loses 2 games going into bowl season - to us one time , with them beating us the other time and to either Notre Dame or Clemson

to the OP - do you not know who Tony Dorrestt is ? Kid was an all time great . Better college player at RB then any we have had minus Mcgahee but he only had one amazing year though.

Wtf

Have u been following recruiting? They r loaded and Dalvin cook replaces both guys at rb

Advertisement

Wtf

Have u been following recruiting? They r loaded and Dalvin cook replaces both guys at rb

Get that Nole **** out of your mouth

"I'm an AVID"

I read this as "I have AIDS"

and by the time I finished reading what you wrote I kinda wished you did!

Advertisement
Yeah, we played TD and I think he put about 248 yards on us. He made one juke that was epic and ran like 70 yards for the TD. Best move I've ever seen. We've had a lot of fine backs but TD was great also. Bobba couldn't give props to the Canes, jeez man!

FSU lost 2 great WR , 2 great RBS , most of their D .

lulz....

So Clemson isn't losing any good players? They're only replacing all of their starting skill position players and most of it's OL.

Can't beleive Ol Bobby didn't mention any of our field goal kickers who cost him a chance at three national titles....Regarding Tony D..Pitt coaches reported he was a 4.25 forty time in practice---Went to 4.0 at kickoff...

The odds-makers seem to think someone will beat them. People who bet money on games often have a higher degree of sincerity. Blustery certitude becomes tempered by memories of previous monetary losses. Curious, I looked up some gambling odds on FSU winning a national championship. Although the odds on FSU are better than those on any other team, the Seminoles are far from odds-on. At this site, the odds are 18 t0 5 against their winning the 2014 NC.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/futures/

This is what the guys actually putting their money where their mouths are think at this point.

Advertisement
Back