I could use a lil help

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
So I started up another business with one of my boys. A bodyshop. Obviously I don't know **** about all this stuff. But my boy has been doing this for 20+ years. We got a good staff. But none of them know **** about social media or content. I have a few people I know that are deep into this stuff. But I don't like the idea of anyone ever getting anything over on me. So I'm just trying to learn how I can verify the content were gonna put out is handled the right way. That's where my request for some assistance comes in on here is just pointing me in the right direction. If any of y'all have seen that lil yacht video where the joker replaced him in the walk out is exactly the kind of stuff I'd like to have done. My partner and I don't **** with social media so we wanna be able to replace him or our workers with an ai character. Like how the joker replaced lil yacht. Sorry for all the words. But if anyone knows how to assist please speak up and if anyone on here is in Miami and wants a job doing bodywork I'll put u in touch with my partner.

Advertisement
I was actually just watching that video for them. Just curious if everything has to be pre loaded options or you can do it with your own videos and most characters. Like for instance Marlon Brando as the godfather

So I started up another business with one of my boys. A bodyshop. Obviously I don't know **** about all this stuff. But my boy has been doing this for 20+ years. We got a good staff. But none of them know **** about social media or content. I have a few people I know that are deep into this stuff. But I don't like the idea of anyone ever getting anything over on me. So I'm just trying to learn how I can verify the content were gonna put out is handled the right way. That's where my request for some assistance comes in on here is just pointing me in the right direction. If any of y'all have seen that lil yacht video where the joker replaced him in the walk out is exactly the kind of stuff I'd like to have done. My partner and I don't **** with social media so we wanna be able to replace him or our workers with an ai character. Like how the joker replaced lil yacht. Sorry for all the words. But if anyone knows how to assist please speak up and if anyone on here is in Miami and wants a job doing bodywork I'll put u in touch with my partner.

Good Luck with the business man. FYI I know you didn’t say you like Lil Yachty.

I saw the video you posted though and realized I had seen the video somewhere with my son; we both thought it was pretty cool. He’s finally getting into hip hop, I don’t really listen to the new stuff on the radio…

So I googled Lil Yachty.

OMFG. What is this dude even saying? Let alone people bumping this sh*t in their cars? Maybe, if was at one of those wild A$$ musical festivals tripping on drugs but that ..ish is hot garbage!

Advertisement

@CreativeCane

Good Luck with the business man. FYI I know you didn’t say you like Lil Yachty.

I saw the video you posted though and realized I had seen the video somewhere with my son; we both thought it was pretty cool. He’s finally getting into hip hop, I don’t really listen to the new stuff on the radio…

So I googled Lil Yachty.

OMFG. What is this dude even saying? Let alone people bumping this sh*t in their cars? Maybe, if was at one of those wild A$$ musical festivals tripping on drugs but that ..ish is hot garbage!
Definitely didn't catch me saying I like lil yachty. I was just talking about using videos like that for content.

Advertisement
simply an ai app as everyone mentioned. Only caveat with ai thus far is compliance and IP definition though that doesn’t appear to be a constraint for at this time for you. Good luck 🍀 🙏🏼

Advertisement
Back