2025 Hylton Drake Stubbs 4* Safety Mandarin

They currently have 4 commits all within the top 100. 3 from GA (2 are DL) and 1 from FL. Gonna take some big *** to keep them all in the class
And they’ll probably burn the OV in the summer while these kids make their college tours across the SE to get bagged up and are on campuses all fall. Good luck

Advertisement
**** forgot bags in there

Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvvvvck!! I feel like we have set our NIL sights on Banks and Pickett at DB this year, and this is the result. Kids an absolute baller, my favorite recruit from Jacksonville in atleast a few cycles. I hope we continue to recruit this one, but I think it would take us mi$$ing on our top 2 DB targets to really go and throw our hat back in the ring they way it would need to be to have any chance at a flip.
I have to disagree here. While you are correct that UM has Pickett and Hanks at the top of the CB board, Stubbs is a Safety who the staff is extremely high on and if these past 2 cycles have taught us anything about Mario it's that a player he wants is going to get recruited hard until the end no matter who they are committed to. As far as the NIL is concerned, what we have for Pickett and/or Hanks so nothing to do with Stubbs and his recent USC commitment. DB is going to be an area of major focus this cycle as we obviously have pressing needs at CB and Safety. I would expect 3-4 CBs and 2-3 Safeties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are involved in recruiting so many highly ranked, highly skilled players it almost makes your head spin reading all the updates.

Does anyone have a feel as to who is actually at the top of UM’s recruiting boards? @lindend?

We are involved in recruiting so many highly ranked, highly skilled players it almost makes your head spin reading all the updates.

Does anyone have a feel as to who is actually at the top of UM’s recruiting boards? @lindend?
At DB I think it's pretty certain that Pickett, Stubb's, and Ben Hanks are at the top of the board.

For s specifically it's probably like
1. Stubbs
2. Bryce Fitzgerald, Dallas Golden, Anquon Fegans

For CB it's probably like
1. Dj Pickett
2. Ben Hanks, Adonyss Currie
3. Tristan Haynes, Jontae Gilbert, Daryus Dixson
4. Amari Wallace, Gregory Thomas, Chris Ewald, Aidan Anding

Advertisement
Back