Huge loss for the program

Advertisement
First Bangoura and now this?!

Angry Fed Up GIF

Luv me some SMD.

Folks can say what they want about her but she never bad-mouthed the program, never bad-mouthed any of the players or threw anyone under the bus. She was a fluff reporter and stayed in her lane for decades. She will be missed.

The the thing about SMD is that her goofy questions allowed coaches to come off as human. The comedic relief had its place. I always said my biggest regret with UM not hiring Mike Leach is that we would have been truly blessed as fans to be able to have the combination of SMD questions and Mike Leach answers. :cool: Sadly, now they're both gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here come the people talking down to those who bashed her over the years when in reality you all probably bashed her too.

Folks can say what they want about her but she never bad-mouthed the program, never bad-mouthed any of the players or threw anyone under the bus. She was a fluff reporter and stayed in her lane for decades. She will be missed.
Nobody is attacking her personally. We are saying she sucked at her job. Seems like a nice lady with lots of cats. I assume retirement will suit her just fine.

Thanks for the laughs Susan. You old crazy bag. 🥰

Advertisement
Praying someone whos actually Pro- Canes gets her role and not a Barry Jackson type
I think Mario is finally taking the gloves off. Might be more entertaining if it's the latter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back