How many visits does a school have toward portal players?

Advertisement
Still wrong.

So provocative.

1705170022549.png

1705170100102.png

1705170221497.png

1705170403430.png

Last edited:
Advertisement

You are still wrong. The rule is the rule. It was increased, on a trial basis, for one year. That year expires on March 31, 2024.

If you believe that we are going to schedule a bunch of visits between today and March 31, 2024, that is your prerogative.

But the rule is 56. The one-year exception was 70.

1705170887454.png

When the rule is permanently changed to 70, the answer will change to 70.

Temporary rule changes are temporary. Permanent rule changes are permanent.

I said from the very beginning that removing limits on individuals, while keeping the same limits on colleges, was insane. I hope the number changes to 70 on a permanent basis, and when it does, that will be good news for us all.

So, 70 until end of March??

Yep. Used 'em all up already.

Got Alston off of a Zoom "OV"...

;)

It would truly be in the best interest of the schools to permanently raise the number. It makes sense. It would help people.

On the other hand, when does the NCAA ever do something like that?

Last edited:
So Mario used up all 70 meanwhile Prison Mike has plenty to spare and bringing in about 20 transfers..

Advertisement
So Mario used up all 70 meanwhile Prison Mike has plenty to spare and bringing in about 20 transfers..

F$U does NOT have plenty to spare. The NCAA is taking away 7 OVs plus their 6 carryover OVs from the prior year.

Since F$U "negotiated" this settlement with the NCAA, and since it applies to this CURRENT year of 2023-2024 (which is almost over), that means that F$U has used 13 fewer OVs than they woulda/coulda/shoulda been able to use:

1705174229196.png

F$U does NOT have plenty to spare. The NCAA is taking away 7 OVs plus their 6 carryover OVs from the prior year.

Since F$U "negotiated" this settlement with the NCAA, and since it applies to this CURRENT year of 2023-2024 (which is almost over), that means that F$U has used 13 fewer OVs than they woulda/coulda/shoulda been able to use:

View attachment 278442
Doesn't add up. 247 has them with 54 officials just for recruits (we had 59) and they have hosted 10,000 transfers while we have done 5

Doesn't add up. 247 has them with 54 officials just for recruits (we had 59) and they have hosted 10,000 transfers while we have done 5

So then let's turn them in for more NCAA violations.

I don't know what kind of bull**** that F$U is pulling, or whether 247 is even accurate.

I do know that OVs have to be documented with the NCAA. And I know the punishment the NCAA just handed down.

After all, who in God's name would want to take an UNOFFICIAL visit to Talla-*******-hassee?

:LOL:

Advertisement
Back