here is why golden will stay

I said 7-5 during the spring and before the season so I am sticking with it.

VT - loss
UNC - win
FSU - blowout loss
UVA - win
Pitt - win

Then will play in some podunk bowl game against some team who we can out-talent enough to eek out a bowl game for Golden to beat his chest about all off-season about how we are trending upward.

Advertisement
img24372089.jpg

I'm confused. Dorito this year has shown against really bad teams a sliver of aggressiveness, but u guys think we lose to VT but UNC with their break neck pace, running QB and who can score 40 on anyone is a win. Makes sense.

Advertisement
We beet va tech 31-27

We beet unc 55-48

We lose vs fsu 42-24

We lose vs uva 31-30

We beet pitt 24-21

We beet penn state in yankee stadium bowl 38-17

8-5 no way they fire Golden. No way.

Beet = the taproot portion of the beet plant, also known in North America as the table beet, garden beet, red or golden beet

Beat = To defeat or subdue, as in a contest.

Advertisement
Realistically, if we lose to VT after a bye week on national tv, knowing that we will struggle against UNC and UVA, and LOSE to FSU....Golden won't make it. What everyone forgets is that the BOT is still not cool w/ how Golden handled the PSU situation. Dude tried to low-key play us, using us as leverage. Golden leash is not as long as many of us think. Plus, Golden is so thin skinned, do you think he can take the bashing he will receive if he loses to VT AFTER a bye week. The reason why a Bye-Week loss will be so hot for him, is b/c this idiot put his foot in his mouth making a lame excuse for the reason why GT was so successful against us was that they had an additional week to prepare for us and that made a difference in his opinion.

Advertisement
Who was it that said, when Shalala first became President, that SHE would be the face of the University, and she would do everything in her power to destroy UM football?

Og, that is right. It was me!!!!

Who was it that said, when Shalala first became President, that SHE would be the face of the University, and she would do everything in her power to destroy UM football?

Og, that is right. It was me!!!!

LOL....I love it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back