Henderson, Porter and Linder- All returning

Yeah, so this isn't exactly Bryant McKinnie, Marty Bibla and Cortez Kennedy coming back, but nobody can tell me this isn't significant in light of the Rosenhaus-induced exodus of last year. Guys aren't just about getting out of Coral Gables, this might actually signal guys might care about their time at Coral Gables

And say what you want about the likes of Brandon Washington, Olivier Vernon and Tommy Streeter, this past years team would've been better with those guys aboard

I expect Linder to have a better senior season than Martin Bibla. If they stay healthy, the group can all be taken before the 4th round.

who would have thought 4 monthd ago shenderson would have stayed.

Advertisement
Linder missed all acc by 2 votes idk how he didn't make it he was obviously the best OL on the field for us... Linder Henderson and Feliciano will be 1st team all acc next year and the best OL we have had since 2000-2003. Shannon left Golden with gold on the OL everything else was well....

Yeah, so this isn't exactly Bryant McKinnie, Marty Bibla and Cortez Kennedy coming back, but nobody can tell me this isn't significant in light of the Rosenhaus-induced exodus of last year. Guys aren't just about getting out of Coral Gables, this might actually signal guys might care about their time at Coral Gables

And say what you want about the likes of Brandon Washington, Olivier Vernon and Tommy Streeter, this past years team would've been better with those guys aboard

I expect Linder to have a better senior season than Martin Bibla. If they stay healthy, the group can all be taken before the 4th round.

And what about McDermott lol

And what about McDermott lol

I meant the group that stayed. Porter, Henderson and Linder.

Advertisement
Yeah, so this isn't exactly Bryant McKinnie, Marty Bibla and Cortez Kennedy coming back, but nobody can tell me this isn't significant in light of the Rosenhaus-induced exodus of last year. Guys aren't just about getting out of Coral Gables, this might actually signal guys might care about their time at UM.

Another reason to have a presser.

This is a core of leadership. Moving forward, MIAMI has three guys who are going to give it everything they have, and infect the entire team.

Advertisement
Back