Happy Mother’s Day!

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mom’s out there. I’m sure there are a few that visit CIS and I hope all of our Mom’s have a great day.

My Mom was a single Mom in the late 50’s and early 60’s when single mom’s were saddled with a certain stigma of being a “single” mom. She didn’t let that stigma deter her from working her *** off to take care of my sister and I. Watching her taught me the value of hard work and integrity, honesty, and doing the right things. I’ve carried those characteristics with me my entire life and all have served me well. My Mom has been gone for almost 24 years but her legacy lives on in my sister and I.

Have a great day Mom’s.

Advertisement
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mom’s out there. I’m sure there are a few that visit CIS and I hope all of our Mom’s have a great day.

My Mom was a single Mom in the late 50’s and early 60’s when single mom’s were saddled with a certain stigma of being a “single” mom. She didn’t let that stigma deter her from working her *** off to take care of my sister and I. Watching her taught me the value of hard work and integrity, honesty, and doing the right things. I’ve carried those characteristics with me my entire life and all have served me well. My Mom has been gone for almost 24 years but her legacy lives on in my sister and I.

Have a great day Mom’s.
Change late 50s to early 70s and I could have written the same thing verbatim. Thanks for your post.

Stalking Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

Josh Gattis on mother's day

Advertisement
Advertisement

Have a great day Mom’s.
Well said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back