had a dream

Just before I woke up, I finished by dreaming I bought TreOFive a dollar's worth of a sense of humor as a joke.

That dollar's worth more than doubled his sense of humor. It was irritating.

Advertisement
Just before I woke up, I finished by dreaming I bought TreOFive a dollar's worth of a sense of humor as a joke.

I have never claimed to be a comedian but you are surely an *******. BTW...it has become clearly evident that you might need a ******* therapist

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

I have never claimed to be a comedian but you are surely an *******. BTW...it has become clearly evident that you might need a ****ing therapist

Well, everybody's got to be something.

Me -*****. You -taint. Just the way it works.

I have never claimed to be a comedian but you are surely an *******. BTW...it has become clearly evident that you might need a ****ing therapist

I cannot decipher your coded ******* linguistics.

I had a similar dream, except we were up 52-14 late in the 4th quarter. Al Golden was positively beaming on the sideline with every player and coach lining up to congratulate him. They cut back to the studio and Butch Davis was giving Al a standing ovation.

No Butch Davis doesn't applaud 14 points given up by GT. So yea it's a dream

Advertisement

OMG. You don't KNOW what taint is?

No wonder your perspectives are a bit . . . off. Lack the basics.

Sorry I am a neophyte to this internet thing. Still learning about twatter, instagram, facebook, in fact i own a flip phone...
Does taint refer to ohio state? to one paint color smearing another? or is it the residue you leave on your underwear?

Please enlighten me...share your knowledge of internet comedy and internet forum etiquette. What does LOL mean? how do you pronounce it? What does DBC stand for? who is AG? please please...share your wisdom!!

Ooh ooh I had a dream......Ooh ooh crazy dream.....

That is my Led Zepplin impersonation.

be careful rone....this season coupled with the time of the month for some posters is making this place dangerous

Advertisement

Sorry I am a neophyte to this internet thing. Still learning about ****ter, instagram, facebook, in fact i own a flip phone...
Does taint refer to ohio state? to one paint color smearing another? or is it the residue you leave on your underwear?

Please enlighten me...share your knowledge of internet comedy and internet forum etiquette. What does LOL mean? how do you pronounce it? What does DBC stand for? who is AG? please please...share your wisdom!!

Well, this explains a lot.

The "TAINT" identification unawareness - that's hilarious! But I don't believe it for a minute.

Advertisement
Man did you guys hear the diss that ole Butch Davis gave to the LSU program...something to the effect that Auburn is gonna win handily over LSU and that LSU was done for the year. LMAO....True story he and Desmond were both in agreeance.

Advertisement
Back