Golden banner

Advertisement
We still have money saved up in reserves for another banner?
This time it should read "Fvck You Dorito, GTFOH!"

This is awesome y'all.

475.jpg

YES!!!! Lol. Better start a new banner fund I guess.

Banner was appropriate vis-a-vis the NCAA mess. As I mentioned earlier this week, what we need now is different than what Coach Golden has provided and shown so far. Since he'll apparently be our coach, I hope he can adjust to those needs.

Advertisement
Banner was appropriate vis-a-vis the NCAA mess. As I mentioned earlier this week, what we need now is different than what Coach Golden has provided and shown so far. Since he'll apparently be our coach, I hope he can adjust to those needs.

Don't tell Bomb that, he just lubed up.

Soooooo... Does that mean we should thank or fire Golden? New banner?? I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

He's not gonna adjust anything nor does he have to. Our incompetent admins have no clue on how to handle this fat ****. Golden will be seeing another type of banner come this season. **** him and Dorito. I can't respect anyone that places their friends above the program and the kids that commit to it.

Advertisement
He's not gonna adjust anything nor does he have to. Our incompetent admins have no clue on how to handle this fat ****. Golden will be seeing another type of banner come this season. **** him and Dorito. I can't respect anyone that places their friends above the program and the kids that commit to it.

YES!!! MOAR BANNERS!!!!

Advertisement
Lol. I'm not sure if I should be scared or saddened that here are people who spend their valuable time trolling around the Internet trying to stalk me in order to create funny pictures. No, wait, I'm sure now. Creeped out.

Joe, I'm stuck in a foreign airport with an 8 hour delay with only Spanish TV on in the lounge. What's your excuse for spending the end if your valuable weekend calling a 42 year old man names on an Internet message board? You gonna post your e-high five selfies or what?

Lol. I'm not sure if I should be scared or saddened that here are people who spend their valuable time trolling around the Internet trying to stalk me in order to create funny pictures. No, wait, I'm sure now. Creeped out.

Joe, I'm stuck in a foreign airport with an 8 hour delay with only Spanish TV on in the lounge. What's your excuse for spending the end if your valuable weekend calling a 42 year old man names on an Internet message board? You gonna post your e-high five selfies or what?

Nice pet nickname you have for Julio.

Soooooo... Does that mean we should thank or fire Golden? New banner?? I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

The banner was appropriate for what it communicated. Glad I thanked all involved for getting us through the NCAA mess. I imagine others who donated to that cause feel similarly.

Advertisement

****Joe, I removed the post because, regardless of Bomb's attitude, I shouldn't stoop to that level.

Thanks,

Lu.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back