Geo's Predictions

for a guy arguing about statistics this point falls flat on many levels....

It has nothing to do with his name or anything serious, he can be a troll account, doesnt matter but him coming after someone that is just posting entertainment and second hand sources to then ***** about it like a school yard brat is why some very good posters get run off. That was the only point I was making, then his rebuttal is to call me "cookie dough" and claiming he has made way more "funny" posts than I have ever made is some kind of badge of honor. He said he was joking, I said his jokes werent funny. Did you laugh when you read them? If you had your choice between "p-tizzles "funny" posts or lindends who you riding with?
Who's funnier me or @lindend? Not even close. It's definitely him. But that wasn't the argument. The argument is am I funny

Advertisement
Yea guy below you answered how I see it.

A push means they're off the hook for the initial wrong prediction.

1 miss and 1 hit means they get recorded accurately. Which is 50%.
How id do it with that same idea:

Use Jimmy Johnson trade value chart to assign points. >25 days before announcement =1000pts (pick 1.16) >2 days before =510pts (pick 2.39)... And use the points in between for each day.

2 days before announcement= 450pts (2.45). 1 day before announcement=400pts (2.50).

Then you average it over total predictions made ×10. But any new official prediction eliminates past predictions from the equation.

Think this would work decently well to account for prediction boldness.

So effectively a prediction made 2 weeks prior to announcement is worth 660pts. The idea isn't to evaluate predictions on a case by case basis, but more show their track record. A guy that averages 70/recruit making a prediction 3weeks out is then viewed pretty highly. Someone with 40/recruit making that same prediction 3weeks out is probably not. But that 40/recruit making the prediction 3 days before? Well that still is likely good info.

Last edited:
Hit Rate: 70% (14/20) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
10/8Oregon in a moment here for Laulea.Commited to the ducks.Hit

2023 Predictions

12/6Expects Miami to have a portal QB by early signing day
12/6he [Mincey] ends up at Miami
12/6Miami flip [of Lyle] could come soon
12/6Would be shocked if he [Eddy Pierre-Louis] ends up at Miami
12/6Don't expect him [Stone] to flip
12/6Don't see Miami flipping him [McCray]
12/6Expects [Lofton] to sign w/Miami

12/14Expects Clark to pick Miami
12/14Miami looking good w/Cook
12/14Expect more FSU DL to hit the portal
12/14Likes where Miami is at [with Lyle]. Miami could flip Lyle
12/14Stone sticks w/OK
12/14If they flip, both JJ & Bailey would flip, doesn't see one flipping and the other not flipping
12/14Watch this [Sheppard visit] closely. There's a reason why he dropped the name.

Advertisement
12/14Stone sticks w/OK
12/14If they flip, both JJ & Bailey would flip, doesn't see one flipping and the other not flipping
12/14Watch this [Sheppard visit] closely. There's a reason why he dropped the name.
"Watch this Sheppard visit closely"
IMG_4374.jpeg

Advertisement
12/14Stone sticks w/OK
So what exactly was the reason he dropped the name?? Geo working for Deion now?

When you see **** like this it's obvious the dude is just making educated guesses from the same reports and tweets we see.
Lol yeah this is a bad look.

I can't lie though, Geo has been legit on alot of other predictions/statements. But ****, not even 5mins passed on this take 😂

Advertisement
Lol yeah this is a bad look.

I can't lie though, Geo has been legit on alot of other predictions/statements. But ****, not even 5mins passed on this take 😂
Maybe I just remember the misses like last year with Cormany Mcclain will sign with miami and even wrote the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back