Georgia State DL transfer Thomas Gore COMMITS

Meant GT 👀😂
I Understand GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Nah fr tho..I couldn’t have foreseen TVD meltdown

Advertisement
It's not that every OL or DL has to be 5,4 stars. Go look at mid level SEC or Big10 teams Missouri S.Car Iowa Wisc. They may have 3 stars but they big. Miami got pass rushers but not run stoppers. Even Marley Cook light in the *** 298lb. He'll get sacks but they'll run right through him. This go back to the Miami vs Nebraska days, but the difference is Miami not only was faster (overrated) Miami had dawg in them ( no Cam Wards or opt out types). They had guys like X, Rohan Marley was a dime a dozen it's the mentality. You see any UGA opt outs Kirby said CFP or not every bowl count. Every since that Baylor loss. Same with Bama vs KSU last yr. Winners don't opt out. We need team guys 3,4,5 star **** your NIL best character guy plays. Recruiting with no structure = Texas A&M with Jimbo.

What was ur previous username?

Advertisement
Got this one wrong. Gore is a situational depth player at this level. Hoped the motor would play up to this level and it hasn’t.

He’s been solid when used as a situational depth player (PFF loved him before this game), but when he has to start or play run downs, he hasn’t been able to hold POA.

Advertisement
Think they are both better than Gore but I hope people haven’t set their expectations too high. They are both serviceable DTs that will help and contribute but are hardly difference makers.
O buddy it's too late for all that. These 6th year seniors have already been anointed saviors. We were never at the table with the elite DL yet again.

We still need a war daddy imo like Anthony Booker or Isaiah raikes.

@Cribby I hope some of these names are on the board or at least that we’re not done.

Advertisement
Him and Gore I did not like but I understood they needed depth. This next HS DL class can’t get here soon enough. We need them to all play and it sucks some may not be ready to play early but they have to. Going to look a lot different next year but our S spot is weak only Zaquan is the true star.

Hoping Burroughs gets his **** together and is still part of the team come fall camp. Biggest Xfactor on defense going into next season imo

better hope one of the freshmen step up like Bain did-

Fair or unfair freshman really have to be ready from the get go-

The portal transfers are stopgaps -

Last edited:
Advertisement
You better hope one of the freshmen step up like Bain did-

Fair or unfair freshman really have to be ready from the get go-

The portal transfers are stopgaps -
Burroughs will be playing heavy reps next season

We need moten and/or Horton to take that next step

Anyone know if Scott or jones are early enrolles?

Deen and Gore were just grabs for depth I don’t give a **** about pro football grades bs. I knew those were just fillers (pause) I wasn’t expecting much from them. But I know when your roster is that bad you have to just grab bodies sometimes. Glad they cleaned this position group up this cycle. In 25 though that’s when it will pay dividends when those boys are physically mature (pause).

Got to still attack that position group on the trail next cycle and add more dogs.

Advertisement
Back