Tears Gator Tears

They’re currently getting doused with rain while it’s clear and sunny here. Look at the average temperatures over long periods of time. Even if the temperature is the same it still feels much hotter because the air is stagnant with no breeze.
We can call it a push!
IMG_5072.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
i've live
I just remember living in central Florida and the summer days felt way hotter. Mostly because there’s no breeze when you’re that far from the ocean. The nights definitely cool down a lot more than they do here. It’s one of the few things I liked better about Orlando. You could go out at night in the summer without sweating your *** off.
I've lived in Key West born there,Miami ( went to school there) and Lakeland ( worked for Piper Aircraft) and Lakelake in the summertime was waaaaay hotter than either of the other places cause as you mentioned there is no air moving.

Advertisement
Does Cormani still weigh 160 pounds? Because if he does no way he sees the field unless they want him to be run over. Also if Badger is such a stud receiver why is going to UF as a PWO? It isn't because he is so in love with UF it it likely his only option.

Advertisement
these **** fans acting like he was a freshman AA or something and the Kid couldn't play on a crappy Deion team so not sure how he will upgade the CB position at UFAG ?

well actually he might cause they really suck so he should fit right in..

On another related note...this quote was from Deion in the ESPN article about Cormani:

"I pray to God that he goes to a program that challenges him, as well as holds him accountable and develops him as a young man," Sanders told DNVR. "Unfortunately, we weren't the program that could accomplish that."

Did dude just publicly admit that he is a terrible coach with no development and accountability in his program?

Advertisement
i've live

I've lived in Key West born there,Miami ( went to school there) and Lakeland ( worked for Piper Aircraft) and Lakelake in the summertime was waaaaay hotter than either of the other places cause as you mentioned there is no air moving.
That’s what I’m saying. 91 with a 15 mph breeze is hot but not the end of the world. 91 with stagnant air feels much worse.

Advertisement
On another related note...this quote was from Deion in the ESPN article about Cormani:

"I pray to God that he goes to a program that challenges him, as well as holds him accountable and develops him as a young man," Sanders told DNVR. "Unfortunately, we weren't the program that could accomplish that."

Did dude just publicly admit that he is a terrible coach with no development and accountability in his program?
I don't think so, I think he was more saying how difficult and uncommitted McClain is.

Does Cormani still weigh 160 pounds? Because if he does no way he sees the field unless they want him to be run over. Also if Badger is such a stud receiver why is going to UF as a PWO? It isn't because he is so in love with UF it it likely his only option.
I hope Horton at 208 gets matched up with him on a 1 on 1 where his narrow self gets absolutely bullied

Advertisement
Back