Tears Gator Tears

You can spot the point at which Josh Pate just gives up on Slingblade...when he suddenly starts talking about "work-life balance" and how his biggest fear is "lightning"...

Good lord, Josh truly earned his paycheck on this one, by putting up with Slingblade's slow drawl of bull****...
Try playing it/watching at half speed…:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Their fans, in general, are like lots of fan bases. They follow their team and know little about the competition. They assume that they are going to win 8 games simply because of the logo on their helmets. But, no matter how they dismiss CMC, he has two very competent coordinators. They do not.
They also conveniently forget that Mario took his Oregon team into the Horseshoe and handed OSU a loss.

Advertisement
IMG_4629.jpeg

IMG_0770.gif

Had dinner with my Bull Gator partner and, of course, the talk turned to football. He brought up the fact that Miami had several players who were projected to be drafted high in the NFL draft but fell. I laughed and said it was great that he tracked our players, but I guess he had time since only one Gator was drafted- the same number as Air Force, University of British Columbia, Eastern Kentucky, Findlay College, Holy Cross, Houston Christian College, New Hampshire, Northern Iowa, and Texas Commerce. (Miami was tied for 16th most).

I guess I prepared for dinner. 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Had dinner with my Bull Gator partner and, of course, the talk turned to football. He brought up the fact that Miami had several players who were projected to be drafted high in the NFL draft but fell. I laughed and said it was great that he tracked our players, but I guess he had time since only one Gator was drafted- the same number as Air Force, University of British Columbia, Eastern Kentucky, Findlay College, Holy Cross, Houston Christian College, New Hampshire, Northern Iowa, and Texas Commerce. (Miami was tied for 16th most).

I can't wait to see what their narratives are after we get our nice handful of guys (pause) drafted this time next year.

I would of went to use the bathroom and never came back and if he text me I would of replied either with “new fone who dis” or “didn’t know u were a gator fan friendship over”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back