Tears Gator Tears

It’s loud for certain but these guys are making it like our team will be deer in headlights at the mere entrance to the place. It’s not like we’ve never played in loud hostile environments.
We played on the road at TA&M 2 years ago. Not an issue. Could see some false starts on offense a few timed, but I don't think the crowd is going to miraculously transcend their team. It's the Jimmies and Joes with the X's and O's.

Advertisement
So glorious! I loved watching SBB looking cowering and super uncomfortable in the Pate interview.

Holy ****, Slingblade Billy is TERRIBLE.

Listen, I think "coach-speak" and interviews filled with cliches can be funny. It was hilarious in Bull Durham. And maybe you can get away with it when you are piling up the wins.

But when you are an abject failure AND you spew non-answers and non-sequiturs, you have a major problem.

"The player experience". Yeah, Slingblade, that was the issue...good lord, Pate asked you what type of program do you have and want to be known for, not "tell me about some minor issue that you addressed after you got hired".

Also, read the comments. I love all the "I'm not a Gator, but I root for Billy" nonsense. The Florida athletic staff has obviously been busy posting comments over the last 24 hours...

You can spot the point at which Josh Pate just gives up on Slingblade...when he suddenly starts talking about "work-life balance" and how his biggest fear is "lightning"...

Good lord, Josh truly earned his paycheck on this one, by putting up with Slingblade's slow drawl of bull****...

Holy ****, Slingblade Billy is TERRIBLE.

Listen, I think "coach-speak" and interviews filled with cliches can be funny. It was hilarious in Bull Durham. And maybe you can get away with it when you are piling up the wins.

But when you are an abject failure AND you spew non-answers and non-sequiturs, you have a major problem.

"The player experience". Yeah, Slingblade, that was the issue...good lord, Pate asked you what type of program do you have and want to be known for, not "tell me about some minor issue that you addressed after you got hired".

Also, read the comments. I love all the "I'm not a Gator, but I root for Billy" nonsense. The Florida athletic staff has obviously been busy posting comments over the last 24 hours...

Billy’s such a fraud. He reeks of Goldenitis. Everything is a gimmick with him.

Advertisement
This guy is hilarious. I like him more and more every day.

1713361875043.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s lying season, fantasy edition

What if I told you that Miami Clemsoned Florida and Napier in the swamp..
I would not be surprised if we blew them out. The X-Factor here is Ward. He has the potential to carve up their defense. We're also far stronger on both lines.

There's going to be early game jitters and they're going to throw the sink at us. BUT, if we score early and often they'll fold.

Advertisement
Back