Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They got nowhere to go.
I Got No Where Else To Go Richard Gere GIF - I Got No Where Else To Go Richard Gere Officer And A Gentleman GIFs

It’s loud for certain but these guys are making it like our team will be deer in headlights at the mere entrance to the place. It’s not like we’ve never played in loud hostile environments.
Yeah, especially with a veteran QB who has been in some big stadiums. Best way to shut them up is to score early and often.

Advertisement
That steak/hotdog video was cap (did I use that right?) The hotdog tray was just Fatson’s personal dinner. The rest of the team got the other food.
Not even being funny because I know were not world beaters or anything but where do they get this crazy idea that they are so much better than us 🤣
I got this one..

There’s no one more delusional than a delusional UFAG fan !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I listened to the Cam Ward interview after the Spring game. He basically said with summer practice and fall camp, the offense will be elite by August 31st.

Their foolish fanbase has no idea they're about to get " MERCKED." It's hard to predict, but it would not surprise me if we win by 3 TDs.

I don't see them stopping Cam Ward. He as all the a answers to the test. He knows how to spread the ball around to wherever the weakness is in the defense.

Lastly, the biggest reason I think we'll blow them out is the trenches. Mertz can't throw deep and he won't have time if he tries. I hope Guidry plays tight underneath coverage daring Mertz to go deep. That's where the INTs will be had.

I know this is baby brother tears thread. However, if you have never been to Blacksburg on a Saturday night for a game you are missing out. Stadium is full of drunken Appalachian inbreds. That includes everyone working there, the police, and the ushers. Better get your seat in the Canes section.

Next year. This year, the game is at Hard Rock.

Advertisement
Back