Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
A lot of posters with the support of a number of readers have all made this possible. Thank you all for everything we do together. This thread really has stuck mostly by it’s mission. The camaraderie has been steller.

It’s mostly self-enforced rule has been a model example. @IndayArtHauz has helped maintain the integrity of this thread and @pcitycane and @OBLIVION have stepped in from time to time as well.

@Dwinstitles told me in another thread way back that there should be a “Gator Tears thread. @Hstokes1447 penned it fairly immediately and everyone jumped aboard. I would’ve thought that it would be fun for a couple of days and then run its course but it just kept going.

@DMoney, @Andrew and @LuCane - you guys have 1,000 pages of on point Tears and the most viewed, most posted in and most successful thread in CIS history... and still going.

The gaytors give us endless ammunition. This wouldn’t be possible without their smug arrogance and idiocy.

🤛 A fist bump to the best of the best.Thanks for all the hard work you put in along with many others to make THIS thread the greatest thread CIS has ever had,Will ever have or might think of ever having.

If they ever do ever have a CIS HOF you sir will be a sure fire first ballot entrant.👏👏👏👏👏 here’d hoping for a great win in August and the instant 250 pages that will follow.

Advertisement
The Gators still have 11 prospects that have not enrolled in linebacker Diwun Black, wide receiver Arjei Henderson, offensive lineman Deyavie Hammond, tight end Keon Zipperer, running back Nay'Quan Wright, offensive lineman Riley Simonds, defensive tackle Jaelin Humphries, linebacker Tyron Hopper, wide receiver Dionte Marks, wide receiver Ja'Markis Weston and offensive lineman Wardrick Wilson. These names are all slated to enroll for the Summer B semester.

So far the first 4 arent looking like they will qualify and they already lost Steele and Jones. Lets keep a watch for the remaining 7.

Also anyone that doesnt qualify deducts a 2020 counter. So now they can only sign 21 so far lmfao

Advertisement
yoh, the anxiety-alleviating and sleep-prolonging qualities of CBD oil make it a good option for many people with insomnia. Those who experience insomnia due to pain or discomfort may also find that using CBD oil alleviates their physical symptoms to a noticeable extent. CBD oil may also promote daytime wakefulness when taken in small amounts; people with insomnia can use it as a pick-me-up if they feel excessively tired due to lack of restful sleep. visist this https://www.gyo.green/seedsman-mini-gun-auto-sds-mni-fa.html, have a nice day.

Using daily. Good stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok here is my towing story....

I was in Lexington, Ky with a couple buddies and some of my wife's family who are all UK fans. We went to a game and I parked on a street that had a ton of cars on it. I asked my wife's aunt if it was ok to park on this street and she said "yes on gamedays it is."

Low and behold I go back to our car to get something midway through the tailgate and there is a tow truck driver hooking up my truck. I asked him why I was getting towed and he said, "because you cannot park here and anyone that is, is getting towed per the university of Kentucky." I was ****ed, but not so much at him. I Remained calm and asked him where my car will be. I asked him if I could pay him right now and he said no once it was on the truck that's it. I didn't grab him or feel the need to attack him. I more blamed my wife's aunt lol. The circumstance at that moment didn't warrant me putting my hands on another individual.

If you want to see scumbag tow trucks go illegaly park in front of red road commons.

Advertisement
Back