2024 Gatlin Bair 4* WR from Idaho (yes Idaho)

Advertisement
Hey is it true we were Will Andersons nuber one choice before a recruiter hit on his mom. He is the best prospect in the upcoming draft but he should have been a cane. This review says he is still the best. When will we return to the feared team we used to be if we keep hiring turds and creeps to run the orginization? I hope this new staff can turn us around
https://www.draftdive.com/will-anderson-jr-scouting-report/

Unfortunately this is true. Coach Stroud asked for nudes

Advertisement
This kid just ran faster than Anthony Schwartz did in high school. He ran a 10.18 100m. That’s insane.
Froggy was a 40 guy....was a Track Demon in HS and at UM.....That being said, I've seen some fast MFers at UM....and lucky enough to see them blaze up close, both on the track, and on the Turf. But for my $$$...(and I'm talking shorts & cleats, on turf in a 40) I've never seen anyone faster than Ship...and I'm talking mid 90s after he left UM and went to the Canadian FB league. He'd come back to GreenTree often, and leave former and current UM players in the Dust. @Brooklyndee ...you know how Frog blazed.

Froggy was a 40 guy....was a Track Demon in HS and at UM.....That being said, I've seen some fast MFers at UM....and lucky enough to see them blaze up close, both on the track, and on the Turf. But for my $$$...(and I'm talking shorts & cleats, on turf in a 40) I've never seen anyone faster than Ship...and I'm talking mid 90s after he left UM and went to the Canadian FB league. He'd come back to GreenTree often, and leave former and current UM players in the Dust. @Brooklyndee ...you know how Frog blazed.
And take their money.

Advertisement
And take their money.
Absolutely. It truly was something to see. Again, Turf/FB Speed, in comparison to Track Speed. Take for instance, Jammi German, Jammi came in with all the clippings about his Speed (and he was Fast af) but got to UM, and was maybe 3rd or 4th fastest. Carlos Jones and Froggy were the fastest...and even Nate Brooks could motor.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! You didn’t need to call in the big guns. We know Froggy was fast.

Just not as fast as this kid. 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
So didnt read whole thread so sorry of already mentioned, but kid is going on a 2 year mission and wont be enrolling to play until 2026. There was a article on the athletic about him a few weeks ago. Beat Nycklis Harbour at Junior Nationals 10.25 vs 10.31. Also beat Tyrek Hills 60m time by .01 second. Kid is a freak.

Advertisement
Back