Game #5 & #6: Charlotte 11/23 @ 9:00PM ESPN2 and 11/25 @9:00

Advertisement
chemistry raising with every possession

Kyle you played ball in high school right? From a players standpoint what do you think?

Yes I did & I think our team is very legit. Team Defense is still a big concern of mine though. Guys not communicating, rotating, and not having a consistent interior presence. But we are so **** good on offense. If Sheldon and everyone else stays next year will be the best year in Canes basketball history.

Advertisement

Kyle you played ball in high school right? From a players standpoint what do you think?

Yes I did & I think our team is very legit. Team Defense is still a big concern of mine though. Guys not communicating, rotating, and not having a consistent interior presence. But we are so **** good on offense. If Sheldon and everyone else stays next year will be the best year in Canes basketball history.

It's still early too. The Sweet 16 team struggled early on before getting settled in and dominating the ACC. This team has some great players.

It's still early too. The Sweet 16 team struggled early on before getting settled in and dominating the ACC. This team has some great players.

I also have noticed our set plays out of timeouts are real good. That last play there though, Mani caught it too deep and took it. Have to step in a bit to make it a better shot.

Anyone hear the announcers talking about Larranaga? They asked him about ACC competition and he says you don't pay attention to that. You worry about making your team the best, and each opponent you study to see if they don't do something well, and take advantage of it. WOW! Being at the U made me forget what a COACH is supposed to do.

Advertisement
Anyone hear the announcers talking about Larranaga? They asked him about ACC competition and he says you don't pay attention to that. You worry about making your team the best, and each opponent you study to see if they don't do something well, and take advantage of it. WOW! Being at the U made me forget what a COACH is supposed to do.

It's a real professional answer. George Mason never looked at the other team and said, oh we're supposed to lose we're inferior *****.

It's a real professional answer.

Exactly. We don't hear that in the other sport. So far from that reality. Smh

The guy has made his career by out-coaching and being smart. He finds flaws and exposes them.

The guy has made his career by out-coaching and being smart. He finds flaws and exposes them.

Gotta love him as a person too. He cares about his kids. Doesn't scream and lose his cool. Awesome guy. I love him.

Advertisement
Bob Pecosi is one of ESPiN's last good announcers and the former WF guy has fun with the game without being a clown like Dookie V.

Advertisement
The announcers were very good. Gaudio is a better color guy than coach. Picosi is a CT guy. Very professional.

Nice win. Tuesday night will be a closer game.

I wasn't feeling the announcers that hard... Thought they were ok, reasonably objective.

I think we're all just suffering from low self esteem and getting smitten with a couple low key compliments.

No they were very good, has nothing to do with low self esteem or self esteem at all. How much more objective could they have been?

JaQuan is out to get his! That is the frustrating thing as of now... Well that and scoring in the low post.

Advertisement
Back