Forcing change

The banners were a nice start, but they aren't going to create enough momentum for a change.

Attendance has been God awful and doesn't seem to be enough to force a change as embarrassing as it is to see an empty stadium every week.

We've had people email Blake James directly and we all know where he stands now that he's endorsed golden publicly.

Former players have been alienated and publicly lambasted this coaching staff for their terrible teaching and game day execution.

Do we need to organize public marches in the presidents house like Michigan? Completely boycott games and merchandise? What's it going to take to to
Get our canes back? I feel like the only
Way we lose golden is if he leaves of his own accord but we can't be that lucky can we?

Sorry just venting because I simply can't take much more of this ****. I've read all the threads that talk about replacements but fake James coming out today and saying we are basically stuck with this clown show is just about the ko punch for me.

This

Advertisement
Mail a cut tie to the Hecht. Start a fad. Post on twitter.

Park UHaul outside Golden resident

Manure dump outside Blakes office

I have finally been replied to by the um admin regarded the plan protest and rally i will update when i get further info it is time the we stand up for equality and not let the white cloth that this admin has been hiding under destroy the program anymore if you would like to participate in the march on campus i will set up a thread when i have confirmation this school has been under the commands of white power and the kkk for too long its time to step up

People griping about our small crowds, or "constantly empty stadium" are overlooking the obvious, IMO. So far this year UM is averaging over 51,0000 in paid attendance. You can't just "not go", you have to not buy tickets. If you purchase tickets, they still get the ticket revenue whether you show up or not.

Honestly, if you don't like 5 Guys hamburgers, would you buy them anyway and just not eat them? Nobody would do that. If you don't like the product, stop buying it.

^^^ all of that is super obvious, but doesn't seem to register with people.

Yeah, you solved it. All the people on here who say they don't go to the games anymore are also buying tickets for the games but not going. Makes perfect sense.

Believe what you like. When I see a mostly empty stadium and UM reports 45,000 to the NCAA, that means a lot of people with tickets didn't show up.

effin brilliant (NOT)...they were literally giving away tickets and no one showed up. This program is in free fall just admit it and move on.

I have finally been replied to by the um admin regarded the plan protest and rally i will update when i get further info it is time the we stand up for equality and not let the white cloth that this admin has been hiding under destroy the program anymore if you would like to participate in the march on campus i will set up a thread when i have confirmation this school has been under the commands of white power and the kkk for too long its time to step up

:rules:

Advertisement

God bless you sir

PREPARE THY ****.....they won't be able to give these tickets away with a free lottery ticket. That tomato kingpin better buy 3 million in tickets to appease the big wigs at espIn. NOBODY going to them $hits homie. Right here, right now I believe those last few recruits are gonna dwindle down to dust.

The banners were a nice start, but they aren't going to create enough momentum for a change.

Attendance has been God awful and doesn't seem to be enough to force a change as embarrassing as it is to see an empty stadium every week.

We've had people email Blake James directly and we all know where he stands now that he's endorsed golden publicly.

Former players have been alienated and publicly lambasted this coaching staff for their terrible teaching and game day execution.

Do we need to organize public marches in the presidents house like Michigan? Completely boycott games and merchandise? What's it going to take to to
Get our canes back? I feel like the only
Way we lose golden is if he leaves of his own accord but we can't be that lucky can we?

Sorry just venting because I simply can't take much more of this ****. I've read all the threads that talk about replacements but fake James coming out today and saying we are basically stuck with this clown show is just about the ko punch for me.

Lol there arent enough canes fans in miami that care enough to go and March in front of blakes house

Advertisement
I realize it's not likely to happen this year, and I hate that the kids suffer with the poor attendance but we still have to find a way to push his agenda and make it even more uncomfortable to keep Goldie locks.

Attendance was poor even when we were good. Go look up our attendance records. We're a ****** fan base in terms of attendance and that goes for every sport

I realize it's not likely to happen this year, and I hate that the kids suffer with the poor attendance but we still have to find a way to push his agenda and make it even more uncomfortable to keep Goldie locks.

Attendance was poor even when we were good. Go look up our attendance records. We're a ****** fan base in terms of attendance and that goes for every sport

I realize we have never consistently packed the house but this year has been the worst I can remember.

I realize we have never consistently packed the house but this year has been the worst I can remember.

This year was bad and do u think part of it is bc every home game was pretty bad? We really only has one marquee game this year w vt being away and no good nonconference home game

This year was bad and do u think part of it is bc every home game was pretty bad? We really only has one marquee game this year w vt being away and no good nonconference home game

We'll always have 35k diehards for the most part then u have the ppl who will go bc it's an event which is what we're missing (the heat held those fans until this year)

Advertisement
People griping about our small crowds, or "constantly empty stadium" are overlooking the obvious, IMO. So far this year UM is averaging over 51,0000 in paid attendance. You can't just "not go", you have to not buy tickets. If you purchase tickets, they still get the ticket revenue whether you show up or not.

Honestly, if you don't like 5 Guys hamburgers, would you buy them anyway and just not eat them? Nobody would do that. If you don't like the product, stop buying it.

i've gone to every game this year. paid attendance does not equal actual attendance. 51000 paid to go, but 51000 did not actually go.

i've gone to every game this year. paid attendance does not equal actual attendance. 51000 paid to go, but 51000 did not actually go.

It's amazing how many people don't get this. I KNOW there is a vast difference between paid (reported) and actual. I'm absolutely the last person on this planet that has to be convinced of that. By NCAA rules you have to sell the tickets in order to report them as paid attendance. SOMEBODY bought enough tickets to average out to 51,000 per game. A significant portion of those SOMEBODYs don't actually show up. Why should UM care if you buy the damned ticket and don't show up? The point is that despite the actual attendance, UM can account for an average of 51,000+.

Advertisement

Yeah, you solved it. All the people on here who say they don't go to the games anymore are also buying tickets for the games but not going. Makes perfect sense.

Believe what you like. When I see a mostly empty stadium and UM reports 45,000 to the NCAA, that means a lot of people with tickets didn't show up.

effin brilliant (NOT)...they were literally giving away tickets and no one showed up. This program is in free fall just admit it and move on.

You have missed my point entirely. I know the program is in free fall. But, you can't just give a ticket away for free and count it as paid attendance. The NCAA does not allow that. They CAN count tickets sold plus free tickets that are actually used. But, almost every rational person here knows that does not account for the big difference between actual and reported attendance.

Again, I am in no way saying UM is in good shape attendance wise. I'm saying that something is allowing them to make it look on paper like attendance is not so bad. I'm also saying that until that reported attendance drops significantly, there is no pressure for UM to change anything. I have never, ever, ever been upset by our attendance, only the delusional reporting of it.

Had we lost the Cincinnati game or VT or UNC he would probably be out. Unfortunately it looks like that fat **** will be back

I'll see your Cincy, UNC, Duke, VaTech and 1st half of FSU and raise you the ****** game and the FSU 2nd half collapse

Recruiting wil be awful

Recruiting is going to absolutely COLLAPSE. 2015 will be a dumpster fire and 2016, unbelievably, will be even worse. He's done with snookering good-great talent. The sales pitch ain't gonna work with a 7-6/6-7 record. This year's team was his ONLY shot to salvage the next two years classes.

Advertisement
Back