2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

I may have missed it. Will monitor but he seemed strictly about who had the biggest bag and IDK he's worth the bags compared to the other WRs on the flip watch list.
Oh for sure, we got our name on some big time guys. Dont mind me tho, he is just one of my speeeeeeeeeed wants of this class, the "zachariah branch" types that make you sit up (not saying as good as branch because his film was NEXT level).. I probably follow recruitment to end as he is in my proverbial wants list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be looking at flipping players from Alabama's class. I think Nick Saban is done. He's the GOAT but like they say, Father Time is undefeated and he isn't what he once was.

Saban 10 years ago would have been chewing someone out on the sideline during that *** whopping they took from Texas, but 2023 Saban just kind of stood around. He's already bought his house in Jupiter. If he doesn't retire after this season, it'll be a Bobby Bowden at FSU situation in the later years where he just kind of hangs around and the program crumbles to **** around him.

But I think he retires and when he does, I think we should stay in contact with their players because they have some good ones we could use here.

Advertisement
I may have missed it. Will monitor but he seemed strictly about who had the biggest bag and IDK he's worth the bags compared to the other WRs on the flip watch list.
I think that was the story about Barney, but Hawkins might have the same story, too.

Advertisement
If the offense hums along Jeremiah Smith will see what he needs to see. Our WR corp needs an alpha dog like him.

If the offense hums along Jeremiah Smith will see what he needs to see. Our WR corp needs an alpha dog like him.
I just saw an interview with Smith today and he seems in love with OSU.Was even sending messages to their fan base.

Advertisement
Back