Fans and recruits It will never be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
4244465+_1f5a0561b2e4caf13cc2d61adba2c4bf.jpg

Advertisement
Op likes the idea of having defenses that never adjust and giving up 400+ yards to an offense ranked worse than 100 in the nation.

Apparently

Thats funny. You boys have been hurting recruiting ask the recruits father who posts here. Ask him and his son how you are helping recruiting with your filth and hate comments about every part of the program. There are many who are tired of your antics and now have come together to give you boys a taste of your own medicine. The only difference is I don't need or want their money.

Thats funny. You boys have been hurting recruiting ask the recruits father who posts here. Ask him and his son how you are helping recruiting with your filth and hate comments about every part of the program. There are many who are tired of your antics and now have come together to give you boys a taste of your own medicine. The only difference is I don't need or want their money.

Al, you're trying too hard.

Of course you don't need money. You've been robbing The U's treasury for 4 years, under the guise of "salary". Do the honorable thing and resign.

Advertisement

I'm sure Golden's coaching is doing more to scare players away.

because when Golden is ever let go and the new coach is named the first thing i will do is fly a banner over the stadium treating the new coach like Auburn did their coach a couple of years a go. I will lead the same crap you fans have and enjoy every minute of it. There are all ways repercussions for actions and I personally will lead and pay to bring the new coach the same amount of grief you so called Cane fans have went after Golden. Recruits, this fan base is torn to **** and you will be the ones to constantly pay for our actions. I am talking from day one I will lead a group to continue bashing,insulting,demeaning the head coach. If we have to it will make these boys effort to get rid of Al look lame compared to the effort coming. Think hard about coming to Miami recruits, it is never going to get better.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Ever since Al Golden's agent flubbed the PSU gig, he has been starting accounts on CIS promoting his client. Kudos!

Advertisement
Just like Shannon leading this lynch mob because he was fired. Again this will never end.

Hey, need someone with big-boy pants to take charge of this board. The constant, personal trashing of coaches, players and the program is turning counter-productive.

Advertisement
See how creepy Gol-done's supporters are? It's like a crazed Latin girlfriend. It's bordering on a cult. It's sick.

Oh, and I'm sure Shaq's dad (or whatever recruit's Dad posts here) will be real broken up over the idea of his son getting to play for a better coach at Miami. Oh man how unfair.

This sounds personal. This person is really upset as if Grohden is their family member.

Advertisement
WOW....Al you have really stooped down to an all time low. You are using your family as counter agents. Trying to scare us from pushing the issue. OP there are safety programs that will get you and the kids out... you dont have to be fearful of big Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back