Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brown is the only 1 locked in as starter in my opinion. I see couch listed but not sure he is big enough to play on the outside. Maybe on the short side of the field we can get away with it but I’m curious how it all shakes out
Couch could be the slot guy but I don’t think #2

I like Brown and Richard there but who knows

Maybe this should be its own thread, but out of curiosity, is there another transfer window? In other words, is the team we're trotting out now the likely team?

Everybody who is available is available. There is no new window. The only "immediately eligible" guys since the May transfer portal closed are the guys who graduated in May, June, and July.

This is it. There may be some guy who juuuuust graduated who joins the roster late (we had one last year too), but this is pretty much it. Unless there is a kid who has been hanging around in the portal for 6 months healing from an injury.

Advertisement
Why would anyone want a QB practicing or improving their accuracy................

It's like when you were in high school, and you were threatened with something going on your "permanent record"...

Didn't you know that high school completion percentage is the story of a QB's life? He can NEVER improve after that, he's either got the "accuracy" gene or the "can't hit the broad side of a barn" gene...nothing in between...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back