Official Fall PractiSe #16 - Tuesday August 23

Advertisement
I wonder what we’ll get out of Blades this season. Hopefully they force him to wear some sleeves, gloves, or something. That naked arm look automatically reduces his overall by 2pts at least.
He will be all over outside CB slot/star Hugh saftey and box. Kid can do a lot great for his draft stock this year. I personally want him at outside Cb and star

Can we all contact the Miami Herald and let them know that we deserve better? I mean she is the worst of the worst.
Y’all giving Susan views and engagement because of how terrible she is, makes the same impact on the Herald’s bottom line as giving her views and engagement for being great at her job, that’s the problem.

First time watching that video, that combo of his effortless down field throwing and Dorsett speed with free release (if he could catch) was something to see. We had talent on offense but that defense, ehhh.. Seems like they tried to be wide open on offense but couldnt execute at high level.. Morris with a spread guru would of been insane, sheesh..
Morris with Lashlee would've been money.

Advertisement

For your viewing pleasure

I was there....
twitch facepalm GIF by Hyper RPG

This kid is going to be special.

Young stud advocating for snaps and touches before the season even starts. If he starts a game due to injury and balls out, I think it’s going to be difficult for Will to get his starting job back. He’s also a better run blocker and better in pass protection in year two.IMO

Advertisement
This is not a criticism, but are our players really boring in these interviews? Everyone gives the appropriate answer about working hard, learning, freshmen are improving. Clearly they have been coached on being interviewed and that is a positive, but boy it makes these interviews about as interesting as watching paint dry.
In all seriousness, have we learned one single fact in the totality of interviews that was unexpected?

In short, no.

I normally don’t listen to the interviews of other teams, but I would bet that of the top P5 teams, the vast majority of their players are answering the same way. Pretty sure they’re taught this is how to deal with the media.

That doesn’t make it any easier or more informative for us, but probably most of the people involved feel that it keeps them “out of trouble”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back