Official Fall PractiSe #10. Tuesday, August 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Passing it in a minute to visit my girl lmao. Was wondering if it was any good.

It’s a family that’s been doing this all over the U.S. I know of one family out here in CA, & they told me how a lot of them r connected to each other in way or another. I haven’t been to this one, personally, but my homegirl has, since that’s where her family is from & she’s been there recently. She raves about it like the ones we go to here in the L.A area. Our is called Boiling Crab or Cajun Crab, but it’s the same thing.

The Boil is decent up in nyc (not comparing to others) and there’s a location by NYU in case @Hurricane Warrior is interested.

Yeah, it’s not too many I’ve been to that haven’t been fire. In The Bay, they two across from each other. Came to find out they were cousins. Lol. The only difference was, one included lobster tails on their menu & the other included Dungeness crab on theirs. lol. It was brilliant; one of the owners became my client, & spilled the secrets. Family businesses, connected in a way either directly or indirectly. (A lot of them)

Man, if u ever in Cali, I’ll point u to right spots. Bro, they dump ur seafood choices in a bag, then ur spice choice, & ur side choice (red potatoes, corn, sausage, chopped ham, etc), & put in a bag, & shake that bih up. Then voila; magic, baby!
Any spots you can point to in San Diego County or even Orange County?

Advertisement
Yeah, it’s not too many I’ve been to that haven’t been fire. In The Bay, they two across from each other. Came to find out they were cousins. Lol. The only difference was, one included lobster tails on their menu & the other included Dungeness crab on theirs. lol. It was brilliant; one of the owners became my client, & spilled the secrets. Family businesses, connected in a way either directly or indirectly. (A lot of them)
Boils took off a couple years back and the fact people was running to them and you can charge more a head because of peoples idea of seafood had everyone in food business scratching they head.. Up in NYC some of them chinese food spots, close shop and reopened/rebranded as cajun seafood spots, lulz.. Business was Booming..

Advertisement
Boils took off a couple years back and the fact people was running to them and you can charge more a head because of peoples idea of seafood had everyone in food business scratching they head.. Up in NYC some of them chinese food spots, close shop and reopened/rebranded as cajun seafood spots, lulz.. Business was Booming..

Sounds bout right, actually. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Salad untouched.... Boys getting Thicc
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

It’s a family that’s been doing this all over the U.S. I know of one family out here in CA, & they told me how a lot of them r connected to each other in way or another. I haven’t been to this one, personally, but my homegirl has, since that’s where her family is from & she’s been there recently. She raves about it like the ones we go to here in the L.A area. Our is called Boiling Crab or Cajun Crab, but it’s the same thing.
Saw LA and had to make sure Boiling Crab was on the list 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back