Official Fall Camp PractiSe #6: Tuesday, August 8th

Pretty crazy that it takes a week buildup to get to full pads nowadays. Ten years ago we were helmets the first day, shells the next day or two then full pads every day besides walkthroughs the day before a game
Growing up in the Muck, the first day of practice was "try-out day" and 100 guys would go full speed and full contact WITHOUT HELMETS OR PADS! You find out who wants to play quickly.

Advertisement
Canesfest on Saturday and fans get to watch practice. Guess will find out then.
Mario waiting outside the stadium for all the fans after canesfest like:

Forget Will Smith GIF

Advertisement
You must be from out of state. The overnight lows in South Florida in August are low 80's. It's friggin' 87 at 2 in the morning.
We had our hours changed at work from start time of 6 am to 4 am to get a few more hours of work in out of the sun..... Doesn't matter though, by 4:30am we're all a puddle of sweat.... By 8:30-9 we gotta take breaks every 20 minutes or so or someone will pass out....and they have.... it's freaking brutal out there...

We had our hours changed at work from start time of 6 am to 4 am to get a few more hours of work in out of the sun..... Doesn't matter though, by 4:30am we're all a puddle of sweat.... By 8:30-9 we gotta take breaks every 20 minutes or so or someone will pass out....and they have.... it's freaking brutal out there...

What do you do if you don't mind me asking. If you do mind, just kindly tell me to **** off! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, I’m from outta state. But trust me when I say, I understand heat. Im from South GA. Somehow, we manage to have Fla heat…. without the occasional ocean breeze. Don’t make sense mane.
Augusta has been ridiculous since I moved here last year. Not the same as Ft Lauderdale but **** if the weather doesn't remind me of it a bit

Advertisement
Back