ESPN. Really?

Florida is playing Alabama so the bama attention makes it a top game and michigan hAs a huge following.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken, College Gameday is in Lincoln, Nebraska this Saturday

Kiddig. Right? It's in tally
My bad it's College Gameday Radio

Or Skidrow Radio

200_s (1).gif

Advertisement
The good news is that we keep getting opportunities to prove ourselves. The bad news is, well, you already know the bad news.

Its really hilarious how many ppl think ESPN hates Miami. ESPN doesnt hate Miami. ESPN is all about ratings. In reality Miami doesnt deserve to be in a prime time game. They have won...wait they havent been competitive in a prime time game in ages. The only reason this game is on prime time is because of the schools name, history, logo. So lets quits this woe-is-me attitude.

and when they do get on primetime they **** the bed

Anytime we play a team with a pulse, we are sure to lose by at least 2 TDs. We have been lucky to scrape out more than our share of nail biters against fellow bottom dwellers.

If we somehow beat Nebraska it only means that they are currently overrated and things will not go well for them as the season progresses.

No faith this coaching staff and group of players will ever be more than what they have shown us thus far. We will be fighting (hopefully) to keep out of the cellar rather than competing for the division title in one of the weakest divisions in the FBS.

Advertisement
Now those Bozos are shamelessly promoting the SEC, proclaiming tonight's KSU-Auburn game to be the "biggest game in KSU's history." They've (Palmer & pollack) have said this multiple times. Give me a F'n break.

Advertisement
Back