2024 Elias Rudolph 4* Edge From Deerfield Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s just so **** light. I know the Brian Burns of the world exist but it’s just tough to make a consistent impact at the collegiate level weighing 200-210 pounds

These pass rushers are all 245+ who led CFB in sacks. If he has the frame to add 40+ pounds great but I just don’t know enough about him.

I dont think so... I will say that in June the major DE targets seemed to be Stewart-Lightfoot and Rudolph.

Simmons was as well but was looked more like an LSU lean.

Maybe that's why it wasnt talked about as much. I can say staff went balls out for Rudolph even till the last second of his Michigsn commitment and didnt shift or stopped recruiting him even when Simmons smoke became serious.

Respectfully… Veterans of the recruiting game are probably not buying this - true or false.

It actually disrespects the staff and the recruit in a sense when these type of “leaks” are thrown out …. As it leads to these back and forths against the recruit and coaching staff due the current state of recruiting.

When one insider randomly drops something and another runs in to swear to it… vets aren’t falling for it

And I’ll beat someone to it… “this is the one I hinted about previously, but kept it under wraps so Mario could work in silence”

These pass rushers are all 245+ who led CFB in sacks. If he has the frame to add 40+ pounds great but I just don’t know enough about him.
He’s 6’4 and doesn’t suffer from narrow shoulders. I think there’s a very good chance he’ll eventually play here at 245+ but it’s going to take a redshirt before he gets there. If he’s an early enrollee he’ll probably be around 220 by the start of his first fall camp

Advertisement
But if they don’t land Breland its no big deal because Daylen Russell is higher on their board anyway...

Amiright??
Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
highest guy on their board but didn’t get an offer until May?
I don’t buy that he’s the highest guy on their board, but May was the 1st time they saw him in person for one of those spring games at Deerfield. They’ve been aggressively pursuing him since

Reactions: ben
I don’t buy that he’s the highest guy on their board, but May was the 1st time they saw him in person for one of those spring games at Deerfield. They’ve been aggressively pursuing him since
In all fairness poster said "as high" as any edge

So it may be they had a top 4 to 6 that were interchangeable and he was one of them.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back