2025 Edge - Mariyon Dye - Elkhart HS (IN)

apfenny3

Freshman

Kid that I really want the staff to get on, 2025 edge Mariyon Dye from Elkhart HS in Indiana (outside of South Bend). 3 star and raw right now but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up as a top 100 player.

6’5” 245, 7’1” wingspan and can run like a deer. Reminds me of a more filled out Rousseau at the same stage and can likely easily hold 275+ when it’s all said and done.

Had several lower Big10 offers and got offered by Mizzou and Georgia in the last day.

Advertisement
200w.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Kid that I really want the staff to get on, 2025 edge Mariyon Dye from Elkhart HS in Indiana (outside of South Bend). 3 star and raw right now but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up as a top 100 player.

6’5” 245, 7’1” wingspan and can run like a deer. Reminds me of a more filled out Rousseau at the same stage and can likely easily hold 275+ when it’s all said and done.

Had several lower Big10 offers and got offered by Mizzou and Georgia in the last day.

My hometown , born and raised !!! …. I know all the dye ‘s . I’m trying to figure out who son this is tho . I seen uga offered him the other day .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back