Durand suspended for 5 more games

Advertisement
Also means his benifits were much more serious then Reggie's.

Haith better get punished at the end of this

Has anyone stated what he did? I am assuming by the time of the suspension, he personally received something.

Advertisement

Has anyone stated what he did? I am assuming by the time of the suspension, he personally received something.
it was reported the other day that his family and a former aau coach had gotten travel benefits from a former coach........if thats all it was......based on the length of the suspension........it was alot of money

it was reported the other day that his family and a former aau coach had gotten travel benefits from a former coach........if thats all it was......based on the length of the suspension........it was alot of money

the thing that ****es me off the most is we have been cheating and still losing.

the thing that ****es me off the most is we have been cheating and still losing.
no ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back