Duke @ Miami Wed, Feb 21, 5:00 PM MST on ESPN

Advertisement
Have hope Canes fans! Football will finally have the best season of the 3 major sports!
1708569151569.gif

This season reminds me of Lykes last year here. Just minimal effort on the court and poor team chemistry. That was the year of Earl Timberlake.

No point in doing quick thoughts really. At this point, just have an open audition for spots next year.

I couldn’t watch the game, but saw George had 2(?) points.

This season reminds me of Lykes last year here. Just minimal effort on the court and poor team chemistry. That was the year of Earl Timberlake.

No point in doing quick thoughts really. At this point, just have an open audition for spots next year.

I couldn’t watch the game, but saw George had 2(?) points.
Yes he was 1 for 7, but took 7 shots compared to 14 tries each by Omier and Joseph. (Neither did well) or 10 by Poplar. But he did have 0 turnovers and 4 assists and 3 steals. Less minutes PT ofc. Maybe he felt cold and started passing and stopped shooting. There is a chemistry thing and drama thing going on there almost surely. Except for Omier, I'd consider George our best asset despite tonight's shooting stats.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The weave that this team uses is USELESS. This team has problems getting good looks because they run that wasteful weave that burns off precious seconds off the clock with no positive effect. Coach L looks like he is at the end of the road and needs an infusion of talent quickly. I would sit Bensley Joseph and have him come off the bench and empy the bench for players of the future.

T
Hate to bad mouth our players but we look like a bunch of pu$$ies out there. No fight right now. Guys gotta get out of their feelings and lay it on the line. Like wtf!!
Think you were calling for it yesterday, i.e., to expand the rotation from here out. See if there's anything Casey, Watson, Nwoko anfd Jakai can offer for the future. JUst given em some PT. Why not? Understand that's risky these days and might lead to more Portal defections than we'll likely get.

Also, this losing via blowouts and giving up can't be sitting well with 2024 commitments and future recruits, can it? What's a "commitment" in these times?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back