Duke @ Miami Wed, Feb 21, 5:00 PM MST on ESPN

pubmedu

Recruit
1708550226983.png

1708550324046.png

Advertisement
With how this season has gone, I wouldn't mind a shake up to the rotation and starting lineup. I think it's evident that this team isn't going to go far in the post season. Staff would be better off finding out which players should be welcomed back for next year and which guys should be shown the door. I'd love to see what the bench guys, particularly the young ones can do with some extended playing time over a period of a few games. I know many of you have soured on Nwoko, but I still think he along with Djobet have more to offer than what they've shown. Let's start building for next season.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
This is the first time ever that I'm not excited at all about a Duke Miami game. Even during our dark years I'd still be excited for an upset but I just can't get it up for this game right now. On a 4 game losing streak down a guy or 2. No one is even close to healthy. It's just sad. I want to be excited.

Duke has travelled twice but no call. Also, getting away with a lot of hand checking early on. Hope the officiating gets better as game goes on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AJ Casey is awful. I can't believe how pathetic he looks out there. Is he one of the softest players in canes basketball history? Give me rodney miller over this dude...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back