DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Great news to wake up to. Now someone remind Mario and Dawson to take a knee.
Not sure which basketball player gif I feel this comment truly deserves, so I’ll just post both.

IMG_0672.gif

1714826935345.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news to wake up to. Now someone remind Mario and Dawson to take a knee.
My son - it is still ok to use this meme but thou must selectively use it and step one is reading the room.

Penalty for meme violation during a we fuccin celebration.

punishment- You must sit still in a room with fraggle for an hour and listen intently without retort

Advertisement
Interesting on Mack. I’d imagine Meesh stays at Nickel in that hypothetical. Does the staff have a preference between the two?
We need to put Powell where he’s already produced the best. I think we need him at safety because Kam and JW cleaned up ALOT of tackles the past two years and I worry we are going to desperately miss that with these projected safeties. Need the savvy vet.

Advertisement
We need to put Powell where he’s already produced the best. I think we need him at safety because Kam and JW cleaned up ALOT of tackles the past two years and I worry we are going to desperately miss that with these projected safeties. Need the savvy vet.
I would not call our Safety play 'good' under Kam or Williams. Evidently neither would the NFL.

Advertisement
Back