Rumor Drake Maye

Fake news. That being said, all it’s going to take is one kid to do this and the flood gates will open. Remember, at one time it was unthinkable for a player to skip the bowl game until Christian McCaffrey started the trend and now they all do it. When it does eventually happen though, CFB will never be the same.
Didn’t Clowney do it years before? At least my old brain remembers it that way, and as a matter of fact wasn’t it his whole third season…

Advertisement
Didn’t Clowney do it years before? At least my old brain remembers it that way, and as a matter of fact wasn’t it his whole third season…

He played his third year.

Advertisement
wouldnt mind if TVD did the same
and usher in the emory experience
and based on the rest of the year mario will know how much of our whale DT NIL will need to be spent on a portal QB
What would TVD be shutting it down for? A career in pharma sales? He's not getting drafted high. I bet his lunch and learns would get picked off too. Maybe pharma sales isn't the best option for him either.

Again, many of you shouldn’t be allowed on the internet. You’re a danger to others and yourselves.

Stupid mush brains don’t even know how to tell what is fake and what’s real. Some people should get their computer rights taken away from them at their assisted living facility.

**** it Empirical Cane

That's why I said IF....

HOWEVER....with rumors like this swirling around Caleb, Drake, et al...

it is only a matter of time before this becomes the norm so long as NFL marketplace approves of it....

Even though this is false, in the future, I wonder if NIL deals may be crafted in such a way that players would have to pay some money back if they do this. That money could be used for other players.
Excellent point.

"Play to get paid beyotch!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on OP, "depressed NC STATE FAN".

News Interview GIF by For(bes) The Culture

You guys are thinking of Nick Bosa. He quit half way through his 3rd season.
Yea, but McCaffrey did it before him which is why many people consider him the O.G. of the whole “skipping your bowl game” nonsense. I’m still not thrilled with it, but I’ve kinda accepted it now. What Bosa did though I’ll never be ok with.

Advertisement
Back