NFL Dolphins get shafted by the NFL.

Advertisement
The NFL folks, you can hit, **** all over, get you ***** and touch a chick or use your status and influence to sexually assault your wife, sister or daughter, I mean after all it's just guys being guys and chicks just overreact right? I mean sure suspend the guy 6 games maybe a year. But talk to Brady in his final year of his contract in a situation that EVERYONE knew he was not going back to New England and well then punishments with fines, suspend the owner and take away a first round draft pick. Sounds about right.

Advertisement
He is the worst owner ever for the dolphins. Since his ownership there has been non stop controversy with that organization. I wish the NFL would have forced him to sell the team after the Flores text scandal.
2 playoff games.
1 at home.
0 wins.

#RossOut

Advertisement
Great...we've lost one of the picks needed to move up in the 2023 draft to take a QB if Tua remains average. F*cking morons
that's exactly what Barry Jackson said via twitter.

confused jack mcbrayer GIF

As a non-Dolphins fan this seems...pretty reasonable?

You shouldn't be able to contact another teams' coach or star player (and, in addition, the greatest player of all time) while they're still under contract with those teams. That's a hard line everyone should be able to get behind.

Whether or not each ultimately came to Miami isn't the issue. Guess that's just me.

Advertisement
As I’ve been saying for years “ be careful calling people cheaters“ lol. Everyone is cheating or trying to cheat.
That makes it worse. So we cant even cheat and be a better team? Great. We suck at winning and cheating.

unfortunately, the NFL owners don't force one of their out. So, Ross is here to stay until he dies. Dolphins losing one of the 2023 first round picks is a major blow. But, I do like the offense skill players. Edmonds, Cheetah, Waddle, Wilson Jr and Gesicki....that's a lot of juice. A lot of potential here if the OL can play above average.

The defense will be bangers. Ogbah, Van Ginkle, Phillips, Raekwon, Baker, X, Holland....nasty.
But that December schedule is TOUGH:

12/4 at SF
12/11 at Rams
12/18 at Buffalo
12/25 GB.

That's easily four losses in December.

The punishment hurts if Tua is not the guy.

If he has a great season, then the loss of the first rounder won't be killer. If he doesn't...yikes.

Advertisement
Tampering in this case is a chicken**** offense. Losing draft picks on top of $2 million in fines is ridiculous. Punish the fans because Ross had a conversation.

As a non-Dolphins fan this seems...pretty reasonable?

You shouldn't be able to contact another teams' coach or star player (and, in addition, the greatest player of all time) while they're still under contract with those teams. That's a hard line everyone should be able to get behind.

Whether or not each ultimately came to Miami isn't the issue. Guess that's just me.
Its not just that they did it. Its how they did it. They did it during the season on Brady, I think twice IIRC on seperate occasions and spoke to Sean Payton regardless of the Saints grant to speak to him.

It was so blatant Goodell had no choice. The worst part is they lost high draft picks and got neither of the two.

Advertisement
Back