Do we get Irvin Charles?

Advertisement
Irvin Charles

Position: Wide receiver
Size: 6-4, 210
High school: Paul Vi (NJ)
Miami offer date: April 25th
247Sports ranking: Four-stars with a 92 rating. Ranked No. 203 overall in the country.
Background on Charles: Charles is one of the top wide receiver prospects in the Northeast. Charles has offers from many of the top schools in the country including Penn State, Michigan, Alabama, Louisville, and Florida. Charles finished his junior season with 848 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
Where Miami Stands: Charles has a high interest level in Miami. He admits that he likes the warm weather in Florida and respects the UM program. Charles is looking to visit UM at some point this summer and if that trip goes well the Hurricanes will definitely be the team to beat.
Charles on Miami: “It is ‘The U’ and that is pretty much all you need to say about that. It is an offer I have wanted for a while. I have watched them play a lot and it is down in Florida where it is warm and I like that. I want to be where it is warm. That is a good start for me.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Five-New-Offers-To-Know-28553687

WR class will be.....

Calloway, Spence and Gosier.

Chatman won't stick.

Peete has bad grades.

Gosier will end up as a TE.

Other names may emerge.

5 WR's last year and 3 very high level WR's prospects already committed for next year. We can't carry much more than 11-12 WR's at a time.

We have much bigger needs elsewhere.

Irvin Charles

Position: Wide receiver
Size: 6-4, 210
High school: Paul Vi (NJ)
Miami offer date: April 25th
247Sports ranking: Four-stars with a 92 rating. Ranked No. 203 overall in the country.
Background on Charles: Charles is one of the top wide receiver prospects in the Northeast. Charles has offers from many of the top schools in the country including Penn State, Michigan, Alabama, Louisville, and Florida. Charles finished his junior season with 848 receiving yards and 11 touchdowns.
Where Miami Stands: Charles has a high interest level in Miami. He admits that he likes the warm weather in Florida and respects the UM program. Charles is looking to visit UM at some point this summer and if that trip goes well the Hurricanes will definitely be the team to beat.
Charles on Miami: “It is ‘The U’ and that is pretty much all you need to say about that. It is an offer I have wanted for a while. I have watched them play a lot and it is down in Florida where it is warm and I like that. I want to be where it is warm. That is a good start for me.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Five-New-Offers-To-Know-28553687

Didn't even take the visit, 247 is like the weatherman in Florida 50-50 it will rain.

Advertisement
If he visits, officially in the fall, I believe he will flip to Miami. But after the recent commits idk if Miami wants him that much anymore.

WR class will be.....

Calloway, Spence and Gosier.

Chatman won't stick.

Peete has bad grades.

Gosier will end up as a TE.

Other names may emerge.

5 WR's last year and 3 very high level WR's prospects already committed for next year. We can't carry much more than 11-12 WR's at a time.

We have much bigger needs elsewhere.
Think we pass on Calloway, think Chatman might end up going elsewhere. Spence and Gosier stick. Gosier WR all the way. We get Peete regardless. Ridley pends on our season.

Advertisement
Called Charles to PSU while back. Even though wasn't much of a call, anyone coulda figured he was going there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back